Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add this to all Team Modes?

  • Yes, make it so I also win when my Team wins

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Yes, but not a win. Instead some smaller rewards.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • How about no.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
2,579
6,233
463
26
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
So recently a new Survival Games Update came out with Team SG. And it is absolutely AMAZING.
What I really love is that if you die but your team wins you actually win ASWELL!
This is amazing because I never manage to win a team mode without getting killed.

You guys might get what I want to suggest: Team Wins in
- Team EggWars
- Team SkyWars
- Team Lucky Islands

It happens a lot that I end up getting killed, yet my Team still wins without me. Please add something that makes you win or atleast get some rewards in these modes aswell :)
 

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
8,124
6,646
409
27
East-Flanders, Belgium
To be honest, I don't like that when you die, you'll get the win.
It can be abused. If you're a noob in PvP and your friends are really good at it. You can just die and wait and see how your pro PvP friends win the game. This can you do every time and then you're farming wins. With this you can get easly on the leaderboards.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheJeroen

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
2,579
6,233
463
26
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
To be honest, I don't like that when you die, you'll get the win.
It can be abused. If you're a noob in PvP and your friends are really good at it. You can just die and wait and see how your pro PvP friends win the game. This can you do every time and then you're farming wins. With this you can get easly on the leaderboards.
I'm a big noob at PVP and neither do I spam you, @AnmazingAdsome and @iLoveYouu to win for me lel ;)
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom