Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
HI, I'm xMegaCoolx (aka Nub)

Today I want to talk about the 'Report a player' section. So a lot of you guys know there are some people are commenting on reports wich is against the forum rules. Even if you give them warnings that he/she can't comment on reports, they will keep going.
So, I don't know if this is going to be added in the new website, but make it that only Staff members and the owner of the thread can reply on it. I think that will avoid the people that commenting on reports.

I'll will thank you for reading. :)
Thank you

~(I'm totally not signing my own thread)

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
HI, I'm xMegaCoolx (aka Nub)

Today I want to talk about the 'Report a player' section. So a lot of you guys know there are some people are commenting on reports wich is against the forum rules. Even if you give them warnings that he/she can't comment on reports, they will keep going.
So, I don't know if this is going to be added in the new website, but make it that only Staff members and the owner of the thread can reply on it. I think that will avoid the people that commenting on reports.

I'll will thank you for reading. :)
Thank you

~(I'm totally not signing my own thread)
People sometimes have additional evidence, for instance someone records and the staff says "Not Enough Evidence", someone they were playing g with might. It's not worth it to make a separate report. You might be able to white list certain people however.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
It's funny because I was reading the first sentence, and I thought "What about making threads have limits to who can comment on them". I take it me and you both have the needs for this :) I like it +1

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
People sometimes have additional evidence, for instance someone records and the staff says "Not Enough Evidence", someone they were playing g with might. It's not worth it to make a separate report. You might be able to white list certain people however.
They could also create a method to allow other players to add in friend to comment as well, like giving permission from the owner. The owner adds them in.

D

Deleted member 100818

+1 it'll make the community better than it is :)

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Only the owner of the thread and staff members may comment on reports.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
This is just annoying... some people say the way I report people is wrong.....

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom