Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
I myself hate the OP skywars game mode. It's just way too unbalanced. Since you can have a guy with a stack of golden apple in full diamond while you have a 2/4 diamond and not a very strong weapon. Or you have a lot of the same swords in one chest and all. I mean the game mode is just really insane. Though I don't mind it too much, but I really like to find a single game where OP always gets chosen. I have played about 14 skywars games yesterday and I only played one game mode where normal was voted (and my team mates blew up half the island to try to kill me). So is it possible to incorporate something like a game mode where normal can be played or basic? Of course this might make the point of ranks pretty pointless. So maybe tone down the amount of stuff in the game mode and revision it a bit?

I can agree that chests in general are very unbalaced. I want to rage every time I get a pair of leather boots and a wooden axe, and my neighbor has a chainmail chestplate, gold boots, leather helmet, and iron leggings-- not to mention an iron axe (This actually happened, idk why I remember it). Least to say I also had no lava or arrows for the bow I got, so I died. =--= But I think voting is fine just the way it is. No need to change rank privaleges; they've been established years ago and I doubt they're the top priority for staff.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Well, if you can buy minecraft...

You still haven't answered my question...
I can agree that chests in general are very unbalaced. I want to rage every time I get a pair of leather boots and a wooden axe, and my neighbor has a chainmail chestplate, gold boots, leather helmet, and iron leggings-- not to mention an iron axe (This actually happened, idk why I remember it). Least to say I also had no lava or arrows for the bow I got, so I died. =--= But I think voting is fine just the way it is. No need to change rank privaleges; they've been established years ago and I doubt they're the top priority for staff.

I guess, :/

Jan 25, 2017
You still haven't answered my question...

I guess, :/
U asked more than 1 question. Yes I do have a Rank ( Iron ) 'Why'? Well, because I liked it. And sure, I sometimes think about the people who can't buy a Rank (wich I think doesn't happen because they could buy Minecraft too...) But does 30 dollars once make a big deal? I mean, u need internet, a house and alot more. The ones who cannot buy a Rank are kids problably, because of their parents. (My parents didn't like it when I bought something FOR a game...)

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
U asked more than 1 question. Yes I do have a Rank ( Iron ) 'Why'? Well, because I liked it. And sure, I sometimes think about the people who can't buy a Rank (wich I think doesn't happen because they could buy Minecraft too...) But does 30 dollars once make a big deal? I mean, u need internet, a house and alot more. The ones who cannot buy a Rank are kids problably, because of their parents. (My parents didn't like it when I bought something FOR a game...)

Then you didn't really think about anything else. Take in mind that some people can't afford ranks just because they don't want to play a certain game mode. $30 probably doesn't mean much to you, but $30 can be the difference between being able to afford a dinner or being hungry.

Jan 25, 2017
Then you didn't really think about anything else. Take in mind that some people can't afford ranks just because they don't want to play a certain game mode. $30 probably doesn't mean much to you, but $30 can be the difference between being able to afford a dinner or being hungry.
True, but come one...People who cannot afford ranks, but can afford a laptop will not go hungry I think. If these people don't have enough money to buy food, they will not have a laptop.

L

Lepzi

I personally don't mind OP i find it fun but with the bows with punch it does take way too long because people are just camping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Top Bottom