Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lolitzerin

Jul 23, 2021
England
hi guys!

my name is erin, but across most platforms my username is lolitzerin, so this is what most people know me as (and you may or may not find my name on the lucky islands T04 leaderboard😳)

im 17 and im a regular player on cubecraft (bedrock) :) i play on nintendo switch and mostly play lucky block islands, skywars and skyblock, with occasional games of eggwars
i first started playing on cubecraft a while back, but never visited any forums or joined the discord server up until a few months ago, but im glad i did as it's a cool community to be in <3
tbh i dedicate a lot of my time to minecraft lmao; it's the main game i play and cubecraft is the only server i play on (loyal to cubecraft always :shrekooh:)

i live in the uk and currently attend college (which is for 16-18 year olds in the uk) and im currently studying towards becoming a graphic designer in the future - with hopefully pursuing projects in website design, logo design and more :)

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
hi guys!

my name is erin, but across most platforms my username is lolitzerin, so this is what most people know me as (and you may or may not find my name on the lucky islands T04 leaderboard😳)

im 17 and im a regular player on cubecraft (bedrock) :) i play on nintendo switch and mostly play lucky block islands, skywars and skyblock, with occasional games of eggwars
i first started playing on cubecraft a while back, but never visited any forums or joined the discord server up until a few months ago, but im glad i did as it's a cool community to be in <3
tbh i dedicate a lot of my time to minecraft lmao; it's the main game i play and cubecraft is the only server i play on (loyal to cubecraft always :shrekooh:)

i live in the uk and currently attend college (which is for 16-18 year olds in the uk) and im currently studying towards becoming a graphic designer in the future - with hopefully pursuing projects in website design, logo design and more :)
Hey Erin! Welcome to Cubecraft forums and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Reactions: lolitzerin
Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom