Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KnightOfPro

Novice Member
Nov 20, 2016
Hi all. My name is KnightOfPro, in real life known as Efehan.

In the beginning of 2016, I've started to play actively on play.cubecraft.net. Before today, I didn't had the chance to introduce myself to this community. It took me 3 years because I doubt, should I lie about how much fun I have every day? What my social media is and just pretend everything is perfect? I chose not to.

Since I am six years old (the age in my country to go to school), I've been bullied for multiple reasons: 'you are fat', 'you are a nerd' and so on. Since the age of ten I was even thinking about suicide. At that age, I stayed a lot of nights at my grandparents (sleepovers) unlike my 'friends'. They always told me how beautiful I am, how great I am and how much they love me. My (grand)parents always were the sunshine in my life for when I had bad days in life.

You might wonder why you are reading this and why I would introduce myself this way to this community. What I want to tell you all, is that life isn't about being perfect nore pretending to be perfect. Years have passed and also this community, with it players, helped me. Talks through Discord, e.g., made me laugh and have fun playing for example EggWars.

Currently I am an entrepreneur, running multiple companies (tech. related). I go to the gym 3 days a week, spent my days with friends and family. Basically, I got past a rough period in my life.

Also, if you are being bullied, want to talk or just need someone to listen, reach out to me. For me it was very hard that there was no one at that time at my age to really listen.

P.S. If you would like to play EggWars, hit me up!

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
Hi Efehan :) Welcome to the forums!

I've also been through some pretty rough times with relation to bullying, and I'm very glad to hear you made it out the other side. Grandparents are the best for sure ^-^ It's great to hear how much the community has helped you, and I hope that you will continue to enjoy being a part of the community :)

Nice to meet you, and if you need anything feel free to message me!

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
Welcome Efehan!
I have respect for you man, that you tell the truth to everyone! Respect! It doesn't matter that you was fat and was a nerd, you are yourself and thats the only way to come furder in your life! I am here for you, if you need help or want to play.

Everyone needs their family you know, family is an inportant thing. Friends every one have them, and if you need them they will fight for you. And you are my friend so I will fight for you eighter!

That this community has helped you, that makes me happy because everyone around here are friends almost everyone, Cubecraft is one big family! Ofc we can play, I really like Eggwars too so we can play some Eggwars games if you want!

Have a great time here mate! <3
Greetings, Phoah.

Reactions: KnightOfPro

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Thank you so much for sharing your story with us, sending us this beautiful message, and for giving us an opportunity to get to know you a bit more by creating this thread!

I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through this, and I'm happy that you have found the way out of this nightmare. Unfortunately, negative energy will always be part of our world, but what matters the most is learning how to stick to the positive energy in our lives - the people we love and the things we love to do. From what I just read, it seems you've learnt how to do it. That's how you closed the negative chapter of your life, and started the positive one. I'm glad you're happy now!

What is your Discord if I may ask? I'd love to play with you!

vi3nFhV.png

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
I'm really sorry for you! Thank you for sharing a rough story!

I've been bullied too, for some stupid reason (just because i had a plaster on my arm?) for 3 years and gaming was always an escape for me. Nobody understood why i was gaming all the time.

Thank god it's all over now. I changed schools in 2015 (because of bad grades, long story short, depression made me do nothing for school) and got stronger. I used to be very shy and everything so it was rough to fight against it.

Also, something happened last year. I'm a soccer player and some girl joined our team. This girl.. used to bully me! So i was kind of shocked, but i'm good friends with her now, oof.
I don't let anyone bully me again, ever, because i can stand up for myself now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom