Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with one (or more) of the solutions I stated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Hello everyone,
I see a lot of people talking about how cleaning should be avoided, like if you kill someone you should get full health again. The reason why I disagree with those 'solution' is because cleaning is whether you like of dislike it a valid strategy. Everyone cleanes people sometimes.

At the moment, what is the closest skywars ability against cleaning, is the ability called 'quick heal'. It gives you a health pot that gives you +1 hp, and when maxed out the ability gives you a 18% change for you to get that health pot.
The problems I have with this ability is that when your inventory is full, you don't get the health pot, so you can still get easily cleaned. Also it just heals for 1 hp, so even if you get it mediately cleaned, 1 hp often doesn't win you the battle when you're down to like 2 hp (then +1 = 3 hp). Another problem I have is that when you kill someone with a bow, or if they fall void, you don't get the pot. Because it spawns at their body. This is one of the problems which is easy to solve, because like other ability's, such as 'void treasure', it spawns at you're body, and not the body of the player you killed. And the last major problem I have with this, is that the highest chance you get, is 18%. Statistically, just 1 in the 5 cleanes (if you get cleaned every time), you can do something health based against the cleaner. Which I think is just stupid.

How can this be solved? For my first and second last problem (you're inventory is full, or it spawns at the dead body, like in the void, or when you bowed someone, on possibly another island), it's just as easy as not getting a pot, but that it mediately adds up to your health bar. Then when you get insta-cleaned, you should be a little bit safer, with more hp. I also think that the part that you get just 1 extra hp, should be changed. I would change this to either a few seconds of regeneration (4 seconds which equals to a gapple, so cleaning is still a tactic, but the one getting cleaned still stands a chance), or like 2- to 3 hp.
And for the last problem I stated (for me the biggest problem), is up the chance, so you should have around 50% chance to get the health pot. If it stays at 20k points, I would not do that, because it is a pretty strong ability. But make it like 50k points for the 50% chance.

With these solutions, I would say cleaning is still a valid strategy, but the person getting cleaned would still be able to win (espaccialy when you get cleaned multiple times in a short time, which could happen on maps like pokemon, rainbow, mill and the list goes on). I really hope this gets changed.

-wiikend

Celaza

Jun 26, 2020
cleaning is going to happen so maybe have like a perk that you unlock at a point like level 10 on bedrock or coins on java and make it where the winner on a fight gets strength for 3 seconds and so you take away a huge chunk of heath from the person trying to clean you

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
cleaning is going to happen so maybe have like a perk that you unlock at a point like level 10 on bedrock or coins on java and make it where the winner on a fight gets strength for 3 seconds and so you take away a huge chunk of heath from the person trying to clean you
I know cleaning is going to happen, but it is about having a chance against the cleaner. And I think we should go on with the health ability there is rn

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Wait why did you post this twice?
You can ask a staff member to remove one of them if it was by accident

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom