Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lorilambthecoolgamer

Novice Member
Oct 28, 2023
As u all know, in lucky blocks, u have 1 life!!!!! So, I made a concept that prevents ur death once, which is why it’s a rare op block drop, only a 10% chance!!!!! It’s called the revive buddy! So, what happens when u use it is that u r close to death, you get tped back to ur team spawn, stealing 1 health to keep u alive longer!!!
346836F2-B5DA-4B36-AF6D-A88B6E6DA643.jpeg

This is my concept for what it would look like!!!!
Good job working on updates mods, and normal players have fun!- Lorilamb

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
I would normally never like this...
but what if this was cool? I like that CubeCraft is making lucky islands more luck based to a stupidly OP item like this would not even be misplaced. I will vote yes on this, for once

Reactions: ElFlxen_

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
10% is relatively high. My current list identifies 113 unique normal lucky block drops, and this list is incontrovertibly missing a few drops. This number is likely the same for OP mode, or similar. I think this drop would fit better in rainbow lucky block drops. I think this drop should teleport players to the center of the map, rather than their spawnpoint, so that the other player doesn’t have to spend forever looking for the player who used the item. Making it come out of rainbow lucky blocks also reduces the chance a player obtains two, which would be overpowered in my opinion.

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
~ Moved to feedback and suggestions ✨

Also, I think this is quite a cool idea! And I agree with some of the above messages suggesting that 10% would be too common and would be better as a rainbow lucky block drop, or at least dramatically reduced so it is extremely rare.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
As u all know, in lucky blocks, u have 1 life!!!!! So, I made a concept that prevents ur death once, which is why it’s a rare op block drop, only a 10% chance!!!!! It’s called the revive buddy! So, what happens when u use it is that u r close to death, you get tped back to ur team spawn, stealing 1 health to keep u alive longer!!!
View attachment 224966
This is my concept for what it would look like!!!!
Good job working on updates mods, and normal players have fun!- Lorilamb
I’m gonna agree with the concept, but not with certain points. For example, I think it should be very rare because it’s OP, so maybe 5%-15% drop chance and only available from rainbow lucky blocks.

• Agree
Reactions: CrystalLegend01
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom