Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with one (or more) of the solutions I stated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Hello everyone,
I see a lot of people talking about how cleaning should be avoided, like if you kill someone you should get full health again. The reason why I disagree with those 'solution' is because cleaning is whether you like of dislike it a valid strategy. Everyone cleanes people sometimes.

At the moment, what is the closest skywars ability against cleaning, is the ability called 'quick heal'. It gives you a health pot that gives you +1 hp, and when maxed out the ability gives you a 18% change for you to get that health pot.
The problems I have with this ability is that when your inventory is full, you don't get the health pot, so you can still get easily cleaned. Also it just heals for 1 hp, so even if you get it mediately cleaned, 1 hp often doesn't win you the battle when you're down to like 2 hp (then +1 = 3 hp). Another problem I have is that when you kill someone with a bow, or if they fall void, you don't get the pot. Because it spawns at their body. This is one of the problems which is easy to solve, because like other ability's, such as 'void treasure', it spawns at you're body, and not the body of the player you killed. And the last major problem I have with this, is that the highest chance you get, is 18%. Statistically, just 1 in the 5 cleanes (if you get cleaned every time), you can do something health based against the cleaner. Which I think is just stupid.

How can this be solved? For my first and second last problem (you're inventory is full, or it spawns at the dead body, like in the void, or when you bowed someone, on possibly another island), it's just as easy as not getting a pot, but that it mediately adds up to your health bar. Then when you get insta-cleaned, you should be a little bit safer, with more hp. I also think that the part that you get just 1 extra hp, should be changed. I would change this to either a few seconds of regeneration (4 seconds which equals to a gapple, so cleaning is still a tactic, but the one getting cleaned still stands a chance), or like 2- to 3 hp.
And for the last problem I stated (for me the biggest problem), is up the chance, so you should have around 50% chance to get the health pot. If it stays at 20k points, I would not do that, because it is a pretty strong ability. But make it like 50k points for the 50% chance.

With these solutions, I would say cleaning is still a valid strategy, but the person getting cleaned would still be able to win (espaccialy when you get cleaned multiple times in a short time, which could happen on maps like pokemon, rainbow, mill and the list goes on). I really hope this gets changed.

-wiikend

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it is not a big problem that you got cleaned. Just join another game!

Reactions: LlTE

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Yeah, but when you kill someone, you get cleaned, you kill the cleaner, you get cleaned again! An dsometimes then you even get cleaned again. Its just annoying as hell when you also sometimes lose against people who've done nothing but camping and then clean on the last second.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, but when you kill someone, you get cleaned, you kill the cleaner, you get cleaned again! An dsometimes then you even get cleaned again. Its just annoying as hell when you also sometimes lose against people who've done nothing but camping and then clean on the last second.
I know. But this is life. You win, you lose. Sometimes you get a win streak, sometimes you get a lose streak.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him

I strongly agree with what Maflen said, a clean up is a clean up. It's a stragedy that I use and that many people use to win a game.

And for the last problem I stated (for me the biggest problem), is up the chance, so you should have around 50% chance to get the health pot. If it stays at 20k points, I would not do that, because it is a pretty strong ability. But make it like 50k points for the 50% chance.
but that it mediately adds up to your health bar.

I don't think this should be a thing because there would be no point in cleaning someone again. If they instantly get 2/3 hearts back, it's pretty OP in my opinion.

What can be a good solution is that you get strength for 3/4 seconds for a chance to do some good damage against the opponent.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom