Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Demotiverend

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2017
Belgium
Hello there CubeCrafters!

I have an idea that would be nice for every gamemode. :P

Do you guys think that it would be more efficient to see CubeCrafters their levels by just clicking on their names when
they have joined the game / lobby?
At this moment they need to write someting in chat, after that you can click on their names to see their level.
I'm someone ho is constantly reporting hackers and teamers on eggwars and skywars.
If i see a level one who is speedbuilding the crap out of the enemies,
i would really consider to watch this person a little longer. :P
If i see they have hacks, i can report them. If they don't, they just made a really good first 'impression' to the game. :D

For me it would be way more efficient to see their names at the moment i want to know it. Now i need to ask them a question
so they will type someting in chat.

Let me know what you guys think about this!

See ya later friends! :D

DevAwsome1

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2020
Site:15
Im not sure this would work well to catch hackers/cheaters. If someone can speed bridge fast away still just observe them. Because what if it was a really good player playing on an alt-account and they speed bridge away. Its better to not rely totally on what level a person is.

Reactions: Kirovo

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
No.
I like to play on alts a lot when I don't feel like getting targetted. A low level usually indicates that you are an alt and would therefore make players want to target you. This information must be kept private.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there CubeCrafters!

I have an idea that would be nice for every gamemode. :p

Do you guys think that it would be more efficient to see CubeCrafters their levels by just clicking on their names when
they have joined the game / lobby?
At this moment they need to write someting in chat, after that you can click on their names to see their level.
I'm someone ho is constantly reporting hackers and teamers on eggwars and skywars.
If i see a level one who is speedbuilding the crap out of the enemies,
i would really consider to watch this person a little longer. :p
If i see they have hacks, i can report them. If they don't, they just made a really good first 'impression' to the game. :D

For me it would be way more efficient to see their names at the moment i want to know it. Now i need to ask them a question
so they will type someting in chat.

Let me know what you guys think about this!

See ya later friends! :D
I don’t feel like I really need it or something. Maybe post thing at ‘suggestions’.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom