Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hello! I know that i have already done an introduction of myself a few months back, but i decided to make a other one because why not? :p
For those who don't know me or have no clue who i am and just stumbled across this, hello, i am a helper who is just here to help out the community and to run backwards and forwards between FFA and assassinations because of cheaters.

Alrightly, my name is David and i am a 15 year old boy from Scotland who is in love with French, Geography and Chemistry which are my favorite subjects in School ^-^ (No, i'm not gonna mix boiling hot water with nitrogen) Also, i'm a big fan of quite a few Animals, mainly Wolves and Orcas and even gotten myself into music, especially now I've started to teach myself how to play a guitar. Also a fan of Badminton which i can play pretty well. Cube was probably the first ever server I've joined since i was always a Solo player.

Anyways, i joined Cube back in around late June-2015 when i saw a bunch of youtubers play a game called Eggwars and i pretty much fell in love with the game after around 2 or 3 games. Then when 1.9 pvp came out and solo eggwars got introduced, i quickly swapped from team to solo in a matter of a few games, especially for solo speed eggwars (I really miss that mode). I then branched off to other games like Arcade layer spleef (Splegg mode!) and skywars around early-2017 which i pretty much enjoyed a lot as well. (I forgot to mention, that i am not that much of a team player since i prefer solo modes instead) Since then, I've been spleefing people off bridges in eggwars just for fun ^-^

Around September-October time 2017 was when i finally decided to give my forums profile an actual use instead of it just being a random profile just sitting there (I created it back in May 2016) and i quickly did make some new friends though i still didn't really know anyone at the time and i even got warned for Necro-posting after posting on a few threads (Because like most people, i didn't even read the rules. Hi @AnimalTamer1 ). I started to become more active, learnt more about the community and the rules of course and i actually did quite enjoy the 2017 Christmas event, i mainly enjoyed Snowman survival which in my opinion is better than slime survival :p

Anyways, when Tacos opened the helper apps back in January, I was super excited to apply for helper and to become what i always wanted to do to help the community out (Not realizing that the requirements asked for 100+ reports and that i only had 10 xd) Then i got banned by sentinel whilst playing with a few forums friends who were the only community members who i knew well. Yes, i did complain about it on my profile, but i did nothing but play modded mc for a week and even got a nice base set up and stuff ^-^

Anyways, i was finally unbanned a week later and then i joined a bunch of discord servers of which i met some more community members who eventually become my good friends who i can trust and play with and have fun.
Around March time was eventually when i started to build up reports for helper (I got around 90 done in one month at point.) and where i became more known slightly on the forums, though i didn't really reply on much threads/suggestions.

Anyways, around the past couple months, I've been getting to know more community members and even made some friends and i do wanna keep on doing that, since it is always a nice thing to do and also helps you to learn what the community expects from you! ^-^
Sure, i was quiet at first and i am still pretty much in both irl and in gaming, but never be afraid to get used to a few community members who might actually support and help you along the way.

Now around September time-today, I am now officially a staff member of Cubecraft which i enjoy as both as an Hobby and even gives me a reason to be on this server (As well as playing with good pals (Friends)) Though, i still don't know much about Cube in general
I pretty much love what i do for the community and i would want to continue what i do into the future and beyond that. Sure, my life will get busy at times because I've got exam periods coming up soon, but i'll try to stick around as much as possible.

I would wanna say thanks to: @AnimalTamer1 (Sowwy for the double ping, but hey. You do that to me all the time)
@HackersDontWin @ChaosConjurer @StorySays @DragonLord (Come back pls) @Capitan @RemiTheSheep @Shamel @FluffyRoses @_The13thDoctor_ @Fliqa (Probably a bunch more members i missed, but i don't wanna spam tag and i also forgot who is who as well)

Anyways, just gonna leave one of my favorite songs here:

OdYoxn1

Last edited:

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
First I'm going to say hi- HIII!!!!:oops: I'm done reading it.
Well, hello David nice to meet you, I also like chemistry we have something in common XD. But, tbh this is the best intro I have ever read in the forums. I'm waiting to see you as a mod soon! :cube_light::cubelet::super_cubelet:

Reactions: SpringWarz

Chum Chum

Jun 7, 2018
Wait. This isn't an Iron-Warrior Duels, thingy?

Reading ...

Oh. I see.

> Hi.
> I dislike the idea of introducing yourself in a thread. I think you should just change your signature or profile-page, if you really want to.
Anyways, congratulations on being Helper.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I cry reading this :(
Awe, why?

Wait. This isn't an Iron-Warrior Duels, thingy?

Reading ...

Oh. I see.

> Hi.
> I dislike the idea of introducing yourself in a thread. I think you should just change your signature or profile-page, if you really want to.
Anyways, congratulations on being Helper.
Would be kinda random to have an introduction of yourself as a profile post or as a signature.
I would rather use my signature for tracking my level etc. and my profile for song quotes and other stuff. :P
Also, thanks!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom