Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I know this thread is in the wrong section (I don`t where this type of thread goes), but I have been seeing players panic in pvp and start spamming etc. I wanted to create some sort of guide for newbies at pvp. Ok let`s begin shall we? Your main in pvp is the sword or an axe. Swords can swing faster than axes, but axes do more damage. The sword in my opinion is better than the axe. Im not saying the axe sucks, but the axe is more like an crit weapon and if I do use it I always use it when I sneak up behind other players to deal the first blow on them. The swords however are used to get combos on other players and I like to use it to either A: Knock people off or B: To break people armour or do crits on them. Next we have the shields and bows. The shields you can use to block arrows, but if you are blocking the your shield, then you can`t hit with your sword in your left hand. Shields are ok in my opinion, but I think I like bows better than shields. Bows can be used to knock people off and its recommend to shoot people off when they aren`t looking. Eggs and Snowballs can`t be blocked by a shield so, if someone was blocking with a shield and you throw snowballs or eggs at them, then they take knockback. Lava can be easily avoided, so if you see someone with a lava bucket in their hand, be prepared to dodge the lava placement. If you are facing a team or a hacker, don`t panic just think about what your next move is. If you are up against a team of 2 or 3, knock 1 or 2 of them off and focus on the last teamer and if its a anti-knockback hacker just go for crits on them or put lava on them and bow them from a distance. Feel free to ask me any questions and also im sorry for my English (Im Scottish).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom