Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wink

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hong Kong SAR
I apologize for making this after my other posts are already here!

I've actually been playing for a while now, but recently discovered forums and want to introduce myself officially!
Also not sure if I have made one of these with my older account, but I'll make one just in case!

Let's try to keep this short.

My name IRL is Winki, people around the server call me Winkeo. I am currently 17 y/o and am a full-time student. My hobbies in general include but not limited to: playing MC (obv), playing badminton, reading and writing fantasy stories (aka greek gods and mythology). My IGN is now AstroHaze as I'm leader of my clan Astro, but this may change back to Winkeo in the future!

My most frequented servers are EggWars and PvP since I've been a PvPer for years on end and that's where I see these skills are most well implemented. I've made many good friends around the server like Mark, Ron, Pheo, Venn, John...you all have given me the motivation to stick around and keep playing! Of course, you've made me believe in this community in how powerful it is.

My hopes and aspirations in terms of IRL would be to get into university and study English & Education. In terms of this server, I want to try for Helper rank soon, so we'll see how that goes! I've been staff in the past on multiple servers, but not on something as big as CC.

I hope to see all of you in game and if you do, remember to say hello! I'd love to make more friends around CC as long as you are polite and not easily angered. This was a very short and simple intro, but I hope it helped you get to know a little more about yours truly!

See all of you around!

Schroll

Apr 3, 2017
Not sure
Hello and welcome to the forums!! I can see that you want to be a helper, I wish you good luck with that.

Reactions: wink

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there, Winkeo! A warm welcome to the CubeCraft Forums.
So you like playing badminton I see, I’ve never really been good at sport myself haha. It’s cool that you like to read and write fantasy stories, I used to write a bit of stories myself. I also play EggWars, although SkyWars has always been my favorite mini-game. Hopefully I will see you around in the server!
Don’t forget to thread the rules at https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/ to ensure there are no incidents in the community. And considering you’re going to apply to be a helper, it is very useful if you can remember the rules off by heart.
Anyways, enjoy your stay in the forums! :)

wink

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hong Kong SAR
Thanks to both of you for your kind wishes!
Of course I will familiarize myself with the server rules if one day I can actually become part of the staff team.
Hope to see you both around, we can talk then!

c:​

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Hey Winkeo! I’m kinda late, but still welcome to the forums!

If you ever have any questions or maybe if you want to play, just ask me ;)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom