Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Esku

Apr 15, 2017
México
Antes skywars estaba traducido perfectamente al español, ahora al dar idioma español no esta traducido nada mas que lo del lobby, y me parece tonto porque en 2016 estaba todo traducido al español, como a la hora de votar, al matar un jugador o al unirse a la partida, les dejo unas muestras

Attachments

• 2018-09-14_21.16.29.png
    2018-09-14_21.16.29.png
    222 KB · Views: 73
  • 2018-09-14_21.21.52.png
    2018-09-14_21.21.52.png
    270.2 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: Shodzen

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
Antes skywars estaba traducido perfectamente al español, ahora al dar idioma español no esta traducido nada mas que lo del lobby, y me parece tonto porque en 2016 estaba todo traducido al español, como a la hora de votar, al matar un jugador o al unirse a la partida, les dejo unas muestras
Habían algunas palabras que estaban mal traducidas, por lo cual fue cambiado. (No sé si realmente esa fue la razón).

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017

Cambiaron los mensajes de muerte. Por el 2016 como tú dices, los mensajes eran "was killed by" y ahora son "was slain by", "was shot by" o los mensajes del plus. Los primeros se añadieron hace cierto tiempo pero los del plus son nuevos. Cuando todo era "was killed by" la traducción era sencilla y no había variedad, ahora por alguna razón no lo tradujeron. No creo que haya problema con esos mensajes, pero sí con los del plus ya que son confusos, y para los de habla hispana nos afecta sobremanera al tener que entender los mensajes. Resulta más lento para los españoles que para los ingleses obviamente.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
English version: (approximate translation)
- The translations on cubecraft aren't what they used to be, they are mostly non existant if not for in the lobbies.
There are no translations for many in game messages.

(I know he is talking about skywars but this applies to all games tbh)

Could you help us by submitting a list of all the phrases that aren't translated?
I'm currently compiling as many non translated sentences as possible.

Reactions: elchuii
D

Deleted member 352903

English version: (approximate translation)
- The translations on cubecraft aren't what they used to be, they are mostly non existant if not for in the lobbies.
There are no translations for many in game messages.

Could you help us by submitting a list of all the phrases that aren't translated?
I'm currently compiling as many non translated sentences as possible.
Don't know if you're talking about all this things:
Basically all kill messages
The message you get when dying (Kills: 3. Game length: 1min 3sec. Etc.)
Red phrases such as "You're not allowed to say this" and "Please slow down"
Messages when voting (Spuuuni voted for Normal Projectiles)
Starting messages (Game starting in 3 seconds)
Joining messages (Spuuuni joined your game. 24/24)
The "Teaming is not allowed in Solo Skywars!" thing
The Sideboard (the one in the lobby that displays rank, lvl, points, etc) and the one in-game
Cubelet Machine and Rewards Chest
Game stats
The whole profile thing, the shop, updates and loot (in lobbies)
Games descriptions (for example: EggWars: "Battle to destroy each other's life-giving eggs while...")

Etc

Reactions: Lezappen
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
RobinDn wrote on SanCookie's profile.
🍪 When do I get my cookie?
Top Bottom