Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com

Cool%20Text%20-%20Hello%20Cubecrafters%20272569966337869.png

Just thought I would come out and start this off by saying hello and welcome to the thread about suggestions for users using our discord servers!

Now, if you haven't already, join the Cubecraft discord server! Its always great to have new people around to talk to!

I wanted to briefly touch on a suggestion for users here on Cubecraft, rather than a suggestion for those who work for the network!
So you players out there, listen up! Recently there was a small spamming attack on the discord servers, as you may have noticed.
Some will realize the mass amount of notifications that come back to no tags at all! This can happen from time to time however, recently it was a major issue.

I wanted to reach out to all of you playing here at Cubecraft to think about our staff members who do so much for us. They, believe it or not, need your help too! When something such as a bot or malicious user comes to spam you or in anyway bother you, please refrain from spamming the chat saying things like "BE GONE BOT"! (yes that was my pun) I can't say this enough, you as a member must allow the staff take care of the situation!

For most of you this thread might seem pointless as this may have not been the case for yourself however, this was the case for so many out there on the discord servers! If you have something to report, report it once in the #staff-help chat! I promise you that the moderators are not sleeping on the job! They might be busy but give them some time to handle the situation at that time without becoming a problem as well!

After all, there are more of us players than there are staff! :p

Special Thanks To @AnimalTamer1 & @Fluffys_gurl for handling that situation professionally! You're awesome! =^w^=

0acb32_61b5833b3bd74cd1bda7d8c.png

For staff, another user has also made a thread to help out with this issue in the future! https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-solve-discord-issues.203232/

TyFoxy and it's symbol(s) are marked as a trademark and under copyright.
Please refrain from using/re-posting/claiming the markings used. TyFoxy © ™ 2018

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖