• Yeah, good idea!

• Nah, I do not agree. (Comment why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello! It's me, RemiO05 and I wanted to make a little thread about 1 single trophy.
It's called "Overpowered Eloquence", and you need less than 1000 messages and 2000+ likes to get this trophy.
I am a trophy hunter, and I would like to make a little change: Remove that you need less than 1000 messages to get this trophy. It's a little easy to get 2000 likes, so I have an idea: You need 2000 more likes than messages to get this trophy.
Wouldn't this be nice?
Comment below and vote in the poll!

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I’d actually appreciate this. I’ve seen quite a few members here upset at the fact they can’t get some trophies such as this one as they’ve already passed 1000 messages so they don’t really have a chance to get as many trophies as newly registered people do. So yeah, I’d like something like this to be added. Nice suggestion Remi!

Reactions: remio

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello! It's me, RemiO05 and I wanted to make a little thread about 1 single trophy.
It's called "Overpowered Eloquence", and you need less than 1000 messages and 2000+ likes to get this trophy.
I am a trophy hunter, and I would like to make a little change: Remove that you need less than 1000 messages to get this trophy. It's a little easy to get 2000 likes, so I have an idea: You need 2000 more likes than messages to get this trophy.
Wouldn't this be nice?
I like the idea to add more trophies, but I dislike ones that have to do with more likes than messages. Why? I am not the kind of forums user to have a crap ton of likes. Sure I have a lot, but its not even compared to the amount of messages I have. So its going to be hard, nearly impossible for me to get a few of the new trophies because I dont get many likes.
I like the idea for more trophies, but I think it would be nice if everyone could get them without any hard part.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I like the idea to add more trophies, but I dislike ones that have to do with more likes than messages. Why? I am not the kind of forums user to have a crap ton of likes. Sure I have a lot, but its not even compared to the amount of messages I have. So its going to be hard, nearly impossible for me to get a few of the new trophies because I dont get many likes.
I like the idea for more trophies, but I think it would be nice if everyone could get them without any hard part.
Glad to hear that you like my idea! The only problem is: I have never suggested to add more trophies!

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
I think it should just be "have an average of 2 likes or higher per post. This way it is still basically the same thing, except it is never unachievable.

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Wouldn't this be nice?

Could be kinda cool :O:

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Lol just a few more likes and I got that trophy :p

Anyway, I agree, it's unfair for people who have over 1000 messages.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom