Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a /stats command for the sweaty persons

  • Nah man me no sweat

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7
Status
Not open for further replies.

slimecraft14

Member
Sep 29, 2019
15
14
4
Amsterdam
Lately I've been playing a lot on cubecraft and most of the time when someone is good I want to know their stats, but there isn't a command for that. Its also fun to see who has done what and how sweaty they are. So I think that there should be one for the fun of it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom