Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the staff team add this

• Total voters
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Way to ruin it Sardine .-.

-1 Don't really like it sorry
So, sorry but i did give a warning that this would ruin the movie for the people who havent wtached it.
Can you explain why you dont like the game, if you want too

Reactions: Spinnypoo

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
WOW! That would be incredible! I would love that soooo much! Cubecraft might need to think about the trademark but otherwise... Soooooooo excited if that is introduced! Why would people have to vote no? If they don't want to play it they don't have to....

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
So if youve guys have seen the star wars movie rogue one, this is a game idea from that movie, btw if you have not seen the new movie this will spoil it for you, SORRY.
So in movie, the rebels are trying to find the death star plans, they go to a couple of people and find out that it is on a planet where there is an Imperial base. So the rebels go there, but there is a giant shield around the planet. So they have to break the ship that controls the opening and closing of the shield. So some people are Rebels that are trying to steal the plans to the death star, and then the The Empire who are trying to stop the Rebels from stealing the plans. So all the Rebels are in x-wings and the Empire has half of there team, on the ship and half on the planet.
The Rebels are given 15 minutes top break the shield somehow, everyone gets unlimited respawns. The Rebels also have blasters so they can board the ship and try and kill the stormtroopers. If after 15 minutes the Rebels havent broken the shield they lose! But if they break the shield they get to go down to the planet and try and steal the plans, that are in a part of a tower. Everyone gets unlimited respawns. When the Rebels land they can choose from four kits:
Rebel Fighter: A Blaster, some armor, and some food/golden apples
Sniper: Has a Sniper rifle, some armor, and some food/golden apples
Heavy Fire: Has a Rocket launcher, some armor, and some food/golden apples
Medic: Has a small pistol, med packs, and healing potions

The Empire Kits:
In Space:
Fighter pilot: Tie Fighter and a blaster
On the planet:
Storm trooper: A Blaster, some armor, some food and golden apples
Sniper: A sniper Rifle, some armor, food and golden apples
Heavy Fire: A Bazooka, some light armor, some and some golden apples.
Medic: Same as the Rebel one
I think the kits for the empire should be the same, please tell me if they need different kits.
If after 15-20 minutes, they do not get the plans they lose.
There needs to be a special texturepack for this.
Please tell me if I missed anything important

Tags: @Tacosbefriends @Mac @Efcluke94
Please take this into consideration
I'm in and not in for this idea. In because it's a nice idea, not in because I haven't seen the movie yet.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom