Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the staff team add this

• Total voters
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

So if youve guys have seen the star wars movie rogue one, this is a game idea from that movie, btw if you have not seen the new movie this will spoil it for you, SORRY.
So in movie, the rebels are trying to find the death star plans, they go to a couple of people and find out that it is on a planet where there is an Imperial base. So the rebels go there, but there is a giant shield around the planet. So they have to break the ship that controls the opening and closing of the shield. So some people are Rebels that are trying to steal the plans to the death star, and then the The Empire who are trying to stop the Rebels from stealing the plans. So all the Rebels are in x-wings and the Empire has half of there team, on the ship and half on the planet.
The Rebels are given 15 minutes top break the shield somehow, everyone gets unlimited respawns. The Rebels also have blasters so they can board the ship and try and kill the stormtroopers. If after 15 minutes the Rebels havent broken the shield they lose! But if they break the shield they get to go down to the planet and try and steal the plans, that are in a part of a tower. Everyone gets unlimited respawns. When the Rebels land they can choose from four kits:
Rebel Fighter: A Blaster, some armor, and some food/golden apples
Sniper: Has a Sniper rifle, some armor, and some food/golden apples
Heavy Fire: Has a Rocket launcher, some armor, and some food/golden apples
Medic: Has a small pistol, med packs, and healing potions

The Empire Kits:
In Space:
Fighter pilot: Tie Fighter and a blaster
On the planet:
Storm trooper: A Blaster, some armor, some food and golden apples
Sniper: A sniper Rifle, some armor, food and golden apples
Heavy Fire: A Bazooka, some light armor, some and some golden apples.
Medic: Same as the Rebel one
I think the kits for the empire should be the same, please tell me if they need different kits.
If after 15-20 minutes, they do not get the plans they lose.
There needs to be a special texturepack for this.
Please tell me if I missed anything important

Tags: @Tacosbefriends @Mac @Efcluke94
Please take this into consideration

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GuildOfficer

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
This is a great idea! I loved that movie, so I think this will be a fun game to play.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
This might be kind of confusing for the people who are not fans of star wars

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
This is a really cool idea!

There would be something explaining how to play the game just like all the others.

Well, they need to find a way to fit in all that info into a structure short enough so people don't need to read like a whole paragraph

Reactions: Pingu_

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Well, they need to find a way to fit in all that info into a structure short enough so people don't need to read like a whole paragraph
You dont need to know about starwars.
Just read the rules of the game if its added and youll be fine ._.

Anyways, i love this idea!
Star Wars is one of my favorite movies ever!

Who here has seen Rogue One?
(Ive seem every single movie :P)

BlazeyBoi

Dec 30, 2016
Earth
Sooooo coool I would hope the builders could finish the map before the movie goes of of trend!!!:D:)

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
I haven't seen a single star wars movie butttttttttttttttt I love the idea! It would be amazing to see this added ;P

This might be kind of confusing for the people who are not fans of star wars

With the detail he has given with what you have to do and of course the rules- this game seems simple enough to play for anyone. I mean, I understand it ;P

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Would you guys like me to change amything. i.e the rules, add some kits etc. Could you guys help make the imperial kits, for the stormtroopers

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
I haven't seen a single star wars movie butttttttttttttttt I love the idea! It would be amazing to see this added ;P

With the detail he has given with what you have to do and of course the rules- this game seems simple enough to play for anyone. I mean, I understand it ;P
Read what I also said up top -_-

D

Deleted member 96982

So if youve guys have seen the star wars movie rogue one, this is a game idea from that movie, btw if you have not seen the new movie this will spoil it for you, SORRY.
So in movie, the rebels are trying to find the death star plans, they go to a couple of people and find out that it is on a planet where there is an Imperial base. So the rebels go there, but there is a giant shield around the planet. So they have to break the ship that controls the opening and closing of the shield. So some people are Rebels that are trying to steal the plans to the death star, and then the The Empire who are trying to stop the Rebels from stealing the plans. So all the Rebels are in x-wings and the Empire has half of there team, on the ship and half on the planet. The Rebels are given 15 minutes top break the shield somehow, everyone gets unlimited respawns. The Rebels also have blasters so they can board the ship and try and kill the stormtroopers. If after 15 minutes the Rebels havent broken the shield they lose! But if they break the shield they get to go down to the planet and try and steal the plans, that are in a part of a tower. Everyone gets unlimited respawns. When the Rebels land they can choose from four kits:
Rebel Fighter: A Blaster, some armor, and some food/golden apples
Sniper: Has a Sniper rifle, some armor, and some food/golden apples
Heavy Fire: Has a Rocket launcher, some armor, and some food/golden apples
Medic: Has a small pistol, med packs, and healing potions

I think the kits for the empire should be the same, please tell me if they need different kits.
If after 15-20 minutes, they do not get the plans they lose.
There needs to be a special texturepack for this.
Please tell me if I missed anything important

Tags: @Tacosbefriends @Mac @Efcluke94
Please take this into consideration
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
what about a tie fighter kit
:'(

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Yes a Tie fighter and a X - Wing kit that (if using a custom resource pack) could model it so a pig or a minecart can be an x-wing or tie fighter and fly around and shoot each other. This seems a bit ambitious but if it works it would bring more people to ccg

D

Deleted member 96982

made a death star in MC
wanna see video cuz i dont know if people really want to see how i did this
but its power is enough to (almost destoy an entire village in 1 shot)
and if its 1000 extra explosion power
it creates alot of holes in the world which cause alot of kills cause people actidently fall in one of these holes constantly
and sometimes it just sets everything on fire
also it insta-kills alot of mobs in a HUGE area

like = yes

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Will be adding a tie fighter kit, the rebels all spawn with a blaster and an X-Wing so no need to make a kit :P

Reactions: TheLucian
Dec 23, 2016
Ummmm how do you even make many guns. I like the idea ,but the guns. A bow could be basic blaster but the sniper and the bazooka and all. Any one have ideas???

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I thinks this would be a magnificent idea! (From a fellow Star wars fanatic)!
But in my opinion i think there should be one huge Star Wars themed game added not just Rogue one in general.
Need help? Feel free to PM me!
:)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.