Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would anyone like to see this added?

• Total voters

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
--> I have seen so many players make posts about the return of the classic arcade. I know that the arcade has been removed due to the fact that maps were not filling, and the games were not given the attention needed. I know that cube would like to see players happy so I tried to come up with an idea:

Introducing Arcade Weekend Event. The classic arcade will only be open for 3 days per month. Make sure to be online during these dates to catch all these unique games!

arcadeforums.jpg

--> To make this event even more popular perhaps you can add something unique, for example, cubelet spawn rates can go up, some sort of competition in discord, extra daily achievements, or bonus Exp only for arcade games.

-
->This idea can be altered in many ways such as 2 days instead of 3, bi-monthly or yearly instead of monthly, etc.

I do believe that with this idea, more players will be online during these events, and it will make the arcade games more exciting to play. I would love to hear feedback, thoughts, or similar ideas on this topic. This could be a big update for cube which could be beneficial. Perhaps a test run of this could take place. Thank you!

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Yes! This is a good idea and Cubecraft can adjust the idea to their liking to make it beneficial to play arcade and still have enough players for the maps.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
This would get more people to play on the server, especially older players that left. I’ve mentioned before that Cubecraft needs more events, and I think this is the way to do it. I would love to see this implemented as it would be loads of fun! +1

D

Deleted member 421664

OMG, it's very amazing map, I would like if you have given us more details more.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom