Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr.Rabbit

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2019
flowery meadow
Edit: This thread was made only for fun and doesn't mean anything serious. Thanks for your understanding. My fault adding "please don't take this thread serious" at the bottom of the thread cuz no one will read the whole thread.

If you take a look at #staff-help, you'll see there is quite a lot of needing-help messages kind of "omg pls help someone is hacking in my game pls ban" or "pls my brother got banned pls unban"

:/

This is all wrong, I shou.. ok, stop.
Well, I have a solution. Yay!

You should set up a Bot, that will every 10 seconds post a message saying:

"Reports of rulebreakers will not be accepted here, please report a Bedrock rulebreaker here: https://www.cubecraft...
Java:... You can appeal here:... etc.."

Own up mods, isn't it boring saying the same all the time?
After adding this thing will probably a 1/2 of mods lose their role on discord (jk)

I know there is a description saying the same, but lol it seems no one reads it.

Please Don't take this thread serious xd

Last edited:

Kozi

Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gallia Belgica
This wouldn't be a working solution. If we CubeCraft would implement a bot like this, the #Staff-Help channel isn't what the name tells us. In this channel, staff will help you with your problem, not a Bot. And indeed, like @Andyyy said, the chat would be very hectic and staff and members with questions will have a harder time when every 10 seconds, a bot sais the same thing over and over. They wouldn't easily find the questions anymore and members would'nt find the replies on their questions anymore between all that 'spam'.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom