Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
Stained Clay, one of the biggest parts of EggWars, evolving from what was once sandstone. Sandstone was ugly, so CubeCraft made it better.

Well Stained Clay looked fine, yes, but be 100% honest with me, with the turn of 1.12, Concrete looks 1000 TIMES better than Stained Clay (or terracotta, or whatever.)

It takes a bit longer to mine, but that shouldnt be an issue, as the difference is very small.

And if you are wondering, yes, if you have an Efficency 8 diamond pickaxe, you can shred concrete bridges just as well as you can shred stained clay bridges.

So my request is, if you are playing EggWars on Minecraft 1.12 or later (which I think almost everyone does), the shops should have Concrete instead of Stained Clay.

Lets make Eggwars a more vibrant place!

Reactions: God.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Stained Clay, one of the biggest parts of EggWars, evolving from what was once sandstone. Sandstone was ugly, so CubeCraft made it better.

Well Stained Clay looked fine, yes, but be 100% honest with me, with the turn of 1.12, Concrete looks 1000 TIMES better than Stained Clay (or terracotta, or whatever.)

It takes a bit longer to mine, but that shouldnt be an issue, as the difference is very small.

And if you are wondering, yes, if you have an Efficency 8 diamond pickaxe, you can shred concrete bridges just as well as you can shred stained clay bridges.

So my request is, if you are playing EggWars on Minecraft 1.12 or later (which I think almost everyone does), the shops should have Concrete instead of Stained Clay.

Lets make Eggwars a more vibrant place!
As cool as it would be, it’s impossible, Players are able to interact with each other while on different versions as long as all game mechanics present in such interaction correspond to their current version.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
This is impossible without making 1.9 and 1.12 separate from each other. There are quite a lot of blocks that look great that are above 1.9, but they shouldn't update everytime to just new blocks.
I do agree concrete looks much better then clay but separating 1.9 and 1.12 just to give Eggwars a different main building block? Nah. It doesn't really matter also.. Why does it matter if you place down concrete or clay? It both breaks as fast (iirc), you can build with it. It's both fine.

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
This is impossible without making 1.9 and 1.12 separate from each other. There are quite a lot of blocks that look great that are above 1.9, but they shouldn't update everytime to just new blocks.
I do agree concrete looks much better then clay but separating 1.9 and 1.12 just to give Eggwars a different main building block? Nah. It doesn't really matter also.. Why does it matter if you place down concrete or clay? It both breaks as fast (iirc), you can build with it. It's both fine.

Huh. I thought the versions were seprated. Nevermind, I guess.

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
Not until the server updates to a newer version(probably never)
The server runs on the latest version of Cubecraft, but it has special plugins that allow it to crossplay between 1.14.4 all the way back to 1.9.

There is a completely seperate 1.8 network for people who are stuck in the past and cant get used to 1.9 and prior PVP.

Reactions: God.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
There is a completely seperate 1.8 network for people who are stuck in the past and cant get used to 1.9 and prior PVP.
Lmfaooo is someone salty? 1.8 players just perfer that combat system. Clearly more people enjoy the old system since Hypixel, a 1.8 server, is the most popular server. If people perfer 1.9, it wouldn't be so popular.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom