Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

waffle___king

Jun 14, 2016
So I play Eggwars with my friends a lot and when a sign pops up with a map we like we all try to click it, but some of us click the wrong one or the map gets filled up. My idea is to add the Party Feature where you can make parties and the leader can click the sign and this will prevent some of the issues above. Thanks and I hope you consider this!

Reactions: PiuxupaCraftPT

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
So I play Eggwars with my friends a lot and when a sign pops up with a map we like we all try to click it, but some of us click the wrong one or the map gets filled up. My idea is to add the Party Feature where you can make parties and the leader can click the sign and this will prevent some of the issues above. Thanks and I hope you consider this!
Alredy suggested, they're working on a party system

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
It will probably come on the Summer Update (CubeCraft 3.0?), together with Free Build (creative, factions, skyblock) and parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom