Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Create a separate channel in which players can help each other. So that the typ channels do not have to be used for this and players can help each other on their way.

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
We don't need this I think because you can help people in other chats (English, Java, Bedrock ...) If they ask something in staff help you can just tagg him/her and answer the question (only do it if you are sure)
Aslo People will give false information to troll the players who needs help

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I agree with Skoedel. I don’t see the point of a new channel.

Last edited:

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I personally don’t think this is necessary, because like others have said, players can simply help each other in #Java, #Bedrock, or if need-be, any of the regional channels. I don’t see the point in needing to ask other players over staff. If you think it takes too long for staff to reply, don’t fret, as CubeCraft are bringing in more Helpers and Moderators. Besides, sometimes things that other players say are less likely to be correct rather than what a staff member says.
Anyways, thanks for your suggestion :).

Arrowless

Apr 4, 2020
-1, I feel like some players might not know the answer for a question as a staff member would do, which would end in mis-understandings, and there's already enough staff to help players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on black moguss's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :D
Does anyone know what the release date is from the epic loot introduction??
Daily fact #5-
During your lifetime you will spend around seventy-nine days brushing your teeth.
BicolourSine41 wrote on Reesle's profile.
The pfp is great! The giveaway was for your new pfp!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
The new pfp is epic i love it 🤍🫡
Top Bottom