• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vodkaman2billion

Novice Member
May 14, 2017
Innisfree
Ok, so before most of you guys start saying 'Oh, the /report command was removed due to a huge amount of abuse and false reports' and I agree. But all I want to say is that implementing a report command (For Example '/Sr <Player>' or '/Sentinel report <Player>') that notifies the newly introduced Cubecraft Anti-Cheat (Not the moderators) and that focuses on the listed player for a short period of time say Thirty seconds to One Minute and bans the hacker if found using blacklisted modifications. Some of you may know that this is the similar command given to YouTubers on other servers. Maybe, the permission to be able to use this command should be able for players suppose Gold Rank or higher. Since this is already a feature for other servers, I am not saying that this should be added but it would be really helpful to get rid of those pesky hackers. I appreciate your feedback!

Thanks for viewing my suggestion if you made it this far!
:)

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Tacosbefriends said:
Sentinel isn't like a robot you can summon to come and observe a game. It tracks every movement made by every player in every game. If it's not catching a hacker, doing /sr won't make it any more able to catch that hacker. The only way to improve Sentinel is for @CrazymanJR to record and analyze data collected from known hackers and make it so Sentinel can better detect the patterns recorded by hack clients. I'm obviously not the most qualified person to speak on Sentinel's behalf, so I'll let Crazy analyze your comment and give his feedback as well. For now though, this suggestion seems rather redundant.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/191184/

Reactions: Ducky
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.