Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
On average, how much time do u spend doing ur duties as mod/helper each day? What sort of things change how much time u spend??? Like school, sickness, vacation, extra freetime, etc

Im gonna be applying for helper soon, so just curious.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Pffff, really depends on the day and if I feel like doing stuff. One day I basically spend all day doing stuff for CCG and the other day I don't do anything.
So having varying lvls of activity wont mean a demotion? Also, for how long would u have to be inactive to get demotion?

off_matbog23

Jun 17, 2020
België
So having varying lvls of activity wont mean a demotion? Also, for how long would u have to be inactive to get demotion?
I don't think that they are allowed to give an exact number either because then people could use it to get a false/unfair advantage in the application process. not sure doh just a guess.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
There's no such thing as being demoted for being busy in real life if you tell staff management.

Regarding varying levels of activity, we have a lot of different levels of activities. We have overly, overly, OVERLY active staff (hi @Spoon) and we have less active staff members. Just because you're less active doesn't mean you'd get demoted, the thing that matters is that you're willing to spend time to help CubeCraft. :]

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
My guess is, that if you want to be promoted to moderator, then you will be as active as you can possibly be.
Same logically goes if you want to become a Senior moderator faster.
Probably then you will try to become more experienced as fast as possible, while handling a lot of reports per day and stuff, answering tons of questions ingame, on Discord and on the Forums.
Although it surely goes individually for everyone, because everyone has their individual list of daily duties, plus not everyone wants to be active as a staff member on a Minecraft network like they work a full time job, which is completely understandable.

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
I forgot about school days because.. when was the last time I had school.. LOL
Anyways, during summer vacation I'm online on CubeCraft for around 12 hours a day.. Most of the time I'm playing and helping others when needed and doing my duties as a helper :)

Had to switch to 1.8 earlier, that's why it only says 9 hours but it's still impressive I believe :)

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I forgot about school days because.. when was the last time I had school.. LOL
Anyways, during summer vacation I'm online on CubeCraft for around 12 hours a day.. Most of the time I'm playing and helping others when needed and doing my duties as a helper :)

Had to switch to 1.8 earlier, that's why it only says 9 hours but it's still impressive I believe :)
don't mind him you dont need to be as active as him he's just a nolifer xoxo

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
There's no such thing as being demoted for being busy in real life if you tell staff management.

Regarding varying levels of activity, we have a lot of different levels of activities. We have overly, overly, OVERLY active staff (hi @Spoon) and we have less active staff members. Just because you're less active doesn't mean you'd get demoted, the thing that matters is that you're willing to spend time to help CubeCraft. :]
I play on cubecraft for the eggwars. Lets say im staff, and got bired of eggwars, so i take a break from the server, but am still active on the fourms. Does this count as being inactive, or do the fourms contribute to how active u r?

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I play on cubecraft for the eggwars. Lets say im staff, and got bired of eggwars, so i take a break from the server, but am still active on the fourms. Does this count as being inactive, or do the fourms contribute to how active u r?
Doing any kind of work should count. There’s mods that do both and even if you’re just helping on Discord, what matters is that you’re helping. Not just in game work is important.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
how much time do u spend doing ur duties as mod/helper each day?
Each day, i’d say at least an hour, even if I havent touched my laptop that day.

What sort of things change how much time u spend???
For me at the moment mainly work. I work 3-4 shifts a week from 8-18. Once home i’m exhausted and can’t get up to sit behind my desk and concentrate. On the days that i’m free, I usually have one day off and on the other days also things to do. The last few weeks i’ve really struggled with making time for Moderation stuff and help out with the Recruitment team. I do still really love helping out on Cube, so I try to be online as frequent as possible, but everyone in the team understands you can’t be online 24/7. There are people who are online 10 hours a day, but there are also people who are online 10 hours a week or even less and it’s all fine, as long as you don’t go completely inactive for weeks or longer :)

Last edited:

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I don't have work, I don't have school and I don't have a social life. I'm basically all day long online on my PC and I always react to conversations and/or Discord DMs. I'm semi-active in Staff-help and quite a lot in the lobby.

So I'm, sort of, always busy with helper duties. This means around 7-10 hours a day, but besides helper, I also play other games.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Each day, i’d say at least an hour, even if I havent touched my laptop that day.

For me at the moment mainly work. I work 3-4 shifts a week from 8-18. Once home i’m exhausted and can’t get up to sit behind my desk and concentrate. On the days that i’m free, I usually have one day off and on the other days also things to do. The last few weeks i’ve really struggled with making time for Moderation stuff and help out with the Recruitment team. I do still really love helping out on Cube, so I try to be online as frequent as possible, but everyone in the team understands you can’t be online 24/7. There are people who are online 10 hours a day, but there are also people who are online 10 hours a week or even less and it’s all fine, as long as you don’t go completely inactive for weeks or longer :)
So being active on the fourms still counts, even if ur not always on the actual server?

Reactions: Marieke2001

ChooChooPika

Aug 9, 2020
How do you report a bug does anyone know??
In skyblock i mined a chicken spawner it i glitched out, this has been occurring for some time know but i haven't been giving it munch attention until know. Does anyone know anyone who could help me??

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
In skyblock i mined a chicken spawner it i glitched out, this has been occurring for some time know but i haven't been giving it munch attention until know. Does anyone know anyone who could help me??
Do you play on Java or Bedrock? (:

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Uh this was thread was intended to ask staff members how busy they r and how active they generally are each day doing their duties as staff. its not like a huge deal, but is this really the best place to ask about bugs in skyblock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom