Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
Hello,
I have a question about armor breaking sound, basically when your armor breaks you can't hear breaking sound but others near you can, so my question is it possible to fix this issue? or is it a client-side problem? I hope any of the developers will answer. With this issue some competitive players are forced to use armor HUD mods, that's the reason why I'm making this thread, to get answers.

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
I've never experienced this issue. I think it is a client-side problem.
What client are you using?
The thing is, no matter what version or client I will use, the issue still occurs, I found many and many posts about this in other top server forums.

• Wow
Reactions: Gregeyy

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
I've never experienced this issue. I think it is a client-side problem.
What client are you using?
You haven't experienced mainly because you probably didn't notice that. Try it, join cube and try to break your armour, I'm sure you wont hear it.

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
I also noticed this. It only seems to happen in 1.8 tho. Never had the issue in 1.9+.
It seems like more sounds don't work in 1.8 but I don't know which out of my head. I think it's a problem on Cube's side, but they might be aware of it already.

As I said, it occurs on every version you use.

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
I don't think this is a Cubecraft problem. I thought it was always a Vanilla Minecraft thing. Some servers may play a sound when your armor breaks but in classic Minecraft there is no sound when your armor breaks.
At first, I thought it was a client problem but I tested almost all vanilla versions and the problem was still there. Used google for information about it, I only found complaints instead of solutions, I still think it's a server-side problem.

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
Well if you really want to see what a dev thinks about this then i guess i could tag a few, but keep in mind that most devs are busy so you might not get a reply right away. @Palombo @Redned

Thanks for effort TheZigbot9000, I think developers won't answer, and I kinda don't want to bother them with this. Please lock the thread.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Thanks for effort TheZigbot9000, I think developers won't answer, and I kinda don't want to bother them with this. Please lock the thread.
Locking upon request. If they wanted to they can still reply on locked threads so you might get an answer or you might not. I believe this is a Minecraft thing anyways so nothing we can really do about that.

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.