Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
This is question bothers be for a while now so I am just going to ask it.

Why are only eggwars and skywars for 1.8?
I am a 1.8 pvper myself so I would love to see more minigames in 1.8. Mabey it has a reason why you can only play eggwars and skywars in 1.8. If there is please tell me.

note: Please lock the thread when I have a answer.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture

I am a 1.8 pvper myself so I would love to see more minigames in 1.8. Mabey it has a reason why you can only play eggwars and skywars in 1.8. If there is please tell me.

I believe they only have 1.8 for skywards and egg wars because those are the most popular. If they were to create more gamesfor 1.8, they would have to be sure they would be popular. Keep in mind that the 1.8 games are basically an entirely different server. It costs a lot to have all the spots available for players.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
PvP is pretty popular. Though most players play 1.9., there are 1.8 pvp sections. It's not exactly the same but it does fine.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Because Eggwars and Skywars are the most popular games. When they used to be 1.9 only, a lot of people complained about them the most but not the other minigames, so CubeCraft decided to make only those two 1.8 as they are in popular demand.
By the way, by the looks of it, less and less people are playing 1.8 skywars and eggwars on cubecraft, so I predict they will be fully 1.9 soon, so I suggest getting used to 1.9 PvP.

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
Because Eggwars and Skywars are the most popular games. When they used to be 1.9 only, a lot of people complained about them the most but not the other minigames, so CubeCraft decided to make only those two 1.8 as they are in popular demand.
By the way, by the looks of it, less and less people are playing 1.8 skywars and eggwars on cubecraft, so I predict they will be fully 1.9 soon, so I suggest getting used to 1.9 PvP.
"By the way, by the looks of it, less and less people are playing 1.8 skywars and eggwars on cubecraft"

Not true, a few days ago the server was full for like 20min+ so nobody could join. And if they would remove 1.8 then cubecraft is going to shoot themselfs in the foot so I do not think that is going to happen.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
"By the way, by the looks of it, less and less people are playing 1.8 skywars and eggwars on cubecraft"

Not true, a few days ago the server was full for like 20min+ so nobody could join. And if they would remove 1.8 then cubecraft is going to shoot themselfs in the foot so I do not think that is going to happen.
Yes once in a while the 1.8 lobbies fill up, probably because PeteZahHutt is recording and someone posts about it on twitter or something so everyone rushes on (he's been doing a lot of 1.8 videos recently), also there are a lot less lobbies in 1.8 than 1.9.
A lot of my friends play 1.8 but not 1.9 because they choose they don't like the 1.9 pvp (without even trying it surprise surprise). But then after they say that, I ask them to play with me for a few games. They prefer the 1.9, but they do not immediately say "I prefer it because of the PvP", but they say they prefer it because it has so much more features and makes games much more interesting. That's why I think CubeCraft might gradually remove 1.8 eggwars/skywars in the coming future, because 1.9 simply has many more features. The only reason I think they'll keep 1.8 forever is because some people prefer the PvP, but eventually people will just get bored because there won't be any new features unless they update of course.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

I think they have mostly 1.9 pvp games because the newest updates are using that pvp so if you want any of the new updates you will have to use the 1.9. Another reason would be it would take another server to run the 1.8 pvp mini-games.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom