Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
my favourite woods are birch and dark oak.
i must wait 10 hours for birch and (i expect) like 5 days for dark oak if implemented??
what if i want to build with acacia, jungle, brich or future comming dark wood?
i cant realy use the blocks i want so decoration is not realy worth it in this skyblock :(

any solution?

Reactions: ItsBaraa

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
my favourite woods are birch and dark oak.
i must wait 10 hours for birch and (i expect) like 5 days for dark oak if implemented??
what if i want to build with acacia, jungle, brich or future comming dark wood?
i cant realy use the blocks i want so decoration is not realy worth it in this skyblock :(

any solution?
That's the point of this type of skyblock, waiting. I don't think that there is a solution for that.

Reactions: its_Marto03

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
That's the point of this type of skyblock, waiting. I don't think that there is a solution for that.
well. you can always have 400 trees ready to grow at the same time but is painfull to decorate with that wood when you know how many coins you can get

Dokter

Dec 8, 2019
The Netherlands
well. you can always have 400 trees ready to grow at the same time but is painfull to decorate with that wood when you know how many coins you can get
Either it’s worth it or it’s not, you decide. I’d recommend not using too much if you end up decorating with those woods. So just do little decorations or just use oak wood.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Yeah, not entirely sure why they decided to use wood for one of the higher resources instead of anything that has less decorative uses. But we will manage! If you keep playing, you'll eventually have plenty and investing some birch into your island becomes less of an issue.

driima

Quest Master
Jan 23, 2018
United Kingdom
Skyblock at its core is a survival game. It's a challenge on how you build your farms and manage resources. Quests are for progression, and you will unlock more features and blocks as you progress.

Skyblock is still in beta, and we are implementing changes, fixing bugs and listening to player feedback all the time. Make sure to keep an eye on the shop :)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
It may sound a little bit dumb but I will say it.
Be creative, you can build beautiful things even with dirt, just use your imagination.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Skyblock at its core is a survival game. It's a challenge on how you build your farms and manage resources. Quests are for progression, and you will unlock more features and blocks as you progress.

Skyblock is still in beta, and we are implementing changes, fixing bugs and listening to player feedback all the time. Make sure to keep an eye on the shop :)
i know is a survival, but some players have his projects.
i want to see all the dyes and the hardered clay

maybe can be implemented a option than make the sapling grow much faster but you cant sell that wood?

idk but birch is a very loved and common wood, why ins too hard to unlock and to farm?
and why the melon is not unlocked in the jungle? i my opinion the jungle island must be the 6th island and the birch the 4rt, so melons, ocelots, jungle trees and iron are in the jungle and spider and birch tree in birch forest. change both tree prices and it also make sense because jungle wood will take 10 hours to grow but is the biggest tree.
i see no problems with the acacia, that orange wood is rare to use in decoration so it can be used only for selling
and dark oak is going to be implemented?

NeoDaBomb

Feb 22, 2020
It may sound a little bit dumb but I will say it.
Be creative, you can build beautiful things even with dirt, just use your imagination.
well isn't this the most stupid thing ever.. this is something noobs will do real builders like to use colorful blocks

driima

Quest Master
Jan 23, 2018
United Kingdom
why the melon is not unlocked in the jungle?

This was a bug, you should be able to buy melon seeds now :)

EDIT: You asked why they weren't unlocked in the Jungle. My bad, they're still not available in the jungle, only from Birch Forest onwards.

upload_2020-2-22_16-50-3.png

dark oak is going to be implemented?

All wood types are implemented.

As for your suggestion on making more blocks available, such as hardened clay, I completely understand and support this. My reason for saying that Skyblock is still in Beta and to keep an eye on the shop, is that we're still working on implementing features, fixing bugs and generally improving UX. :)

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
This was a bug, you should be able to buy melon seeds now :)

EDIT: You asked why they weren't unlocked in the Jungle. My bad, they're still not available in the jungle, only from Birch Forest onwards.

View attachment 159997

All wood types are implemented.

As for your suggestion on making more blocks available, such as hardened clay, I completely understand and support this. My reason for saying that Skyblock is still in Beta and to keep an eye on the shop, is that we're still working on implementing features, fixing bugs and generally improving UX. :)
Thank you so much!
Greetings!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair: