Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Bruh 1.9 support is only needed for java
(i think its zed that said this, all i know is that its a higher up that said this) They said that they kept it at 1.1 support forward is to still support people who use stuff pre-latest update because of them being used to what they have or just dont wanna update

Also updating to the most recent version would take about 6 months or so. So if they even started it, it would take an extremely long time

Crazykittyzz

Jun 19, 2020
(i think its zed that said this, all i know is that its a higher up that said this) They said that they kept it at 1.1 support forward is to still support people who use stuff pre-latest update because of them being used to what they have or just dont wanna update

Also updating to the most recent version would take about 6 months or so. So if they even started it, it would take an extremely long time
you get forced to update though after a while.

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
It makes spheres cubes cylinders it copies builds. To turn, flip and other angles. But I need tho build the map theme. So I’d build the the theme before I could use world edit.

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Element blocks are just the element symbols of the periodic table for some reason.

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
They are only on mobile without education mode. So why are they in it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Ad8n's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
hello!!! Muh... I have 1 quesion : Do u Love Madrid ? 😅
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Fesa's profile.
Hello!!! Fesa :D
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on caraMel's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
Top Bottom