Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
947C5754-56C1-47C5-8F7E-4BED56CC31CB.png
F8D3AD0C-FDC3-4B8E-A25B-1022C249EA12.png
7D0CFC81-5A34-401B-AF05-0CC44DD0AF28.png
This is only for blue. Also it has a secret tunnel, secret tunne, secret tunnelllllll

Crazykittyzz

Jun 19, 2020
I've got many tips, don't want to bombard you but you did ask.

The biggest tip would be; If you want your map to be featured on the server you will need to build it on Java Edition. However if you're doing this for fun then that is okay.

But more on the build, your palette choice isn't the most aesthetically pleasing, try using blocks that complement each other, because you end up with a flat looking build and it just doesn't look exciting. Maybe consider your theme, think what you believe is the theme of your map and look up some concept art. I tend to use pinterest. Also consider your build from the player's perspective; placing lots of flowers limits where players can place blocks, in turn, limiting their possibilities. Also flower spam doesn't really look the best imo. More on player scale, the underground section of the map is very cramped, think of this from a pvp outlook, it doesn't seem optimised for pvp at all.

Also try to mix up your block choice, using blocks that are of similar colour work amazing for texturing your build.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
The biggest tip would be; If you want your map to be featured on the server you will need to build it on Java Edition. However if you're doing this for fun then that is okay.
That’s not true, I’ve asked Mitgobla in #staff-help before and he said you can build it on bedrock

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I would make the islands a bit bigger, as they are very small and I would also put more variety of blocks.

Reactions: Gregeyy

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Also maybe change the look a bit cuz it looks like a map that already exists the castle wars map

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom