Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Currently in normal eggwars the food is fairly priced, however when (most likely if) cube updates to 1.12 the food healing system requires a lot more food, currently eating a steak gives someone practically regeneration 3, however as many know in the later versions of the game the healing is a lot slower but it still consumes the same amount of saturation/hunger thus meaning steak heals someone less, so I think in normal mode steak should be changed to 3 iron per steak when CubeCraft updates to 1.12, also 1 iron for 2 carrots, the op variant is fine as it is and in hardcore should probably be fixed to 9 iron a steak and 3 iron per carrot. This is probably theoretical, cube will probably never update anyways.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Currently in normal eggwars the food is fairly priced, however when (most likely if) cube updates to 1.12 the food healing system requires a lot more food, currently eating a steak gives someone practically regeneration 3, however as many know in the later versions of the game the healing is a lot slower but it still consumes the same amount of saturation/hunger thus meaning steak heals someone less, so I think in normal mode steak should be changed to 3 iron per steak when CubeCraft updates to 1.12, also 1 iron for 2 carrots, the op variant is fine as it is and in hardcore should probably be fixed to 9 iron a steak and 3 iron per carrot. This is probably theoretical, cube will probably never update anyways.
It worked in 1.8 where the regen system took even longer and the situation was even worse than it will ever be in 1.12, therefore I don't think this will be a problem.

Reactions: Power Ranger

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
It worked in 1.8 where the regen system took even longer and the situation was even worse than it will ever be in 1.12, therefore I don't think this will be a problem.
It's not that it takes longer, it's that I thought the Regen still took more food to heal slower.
The regeneration won't consume more food it will just be slower. So each heart regenerated will still take the same saturation. You will actually need less food as everything else (running, jumping, ect.) in 1.11+ takes less hunger than in 1.10 or before .
This thread has been deemed useless now. Is a lock the appropriate action?

Reactions: Power Ranger

IAmAPeach

Nov 28, 2017
It's not that it takes longer, it's that I thought the Regen still took more food to heal slower.

This thread has been deemed useless now. Is a lock the appropriate action?
Yes, if you have your answer you can /lockrequest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom