Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Knazamn

Jan 4, 2022
Hii! I'm Knazamn. I joined the Forums a few days ago, and decided I should make an introduction.
By the way Knazamn is my username on both Bedrock and Java.

I am both a Java (level 30) and Bedrock (level 9) player. On Java I mostly play Among Slimes, Tower Defense, Parkour and Skyblock. I also play Line Dash and Slime Survival, but they are both in Arcade so I have to wait to play them :( . On Bedrock I mostly play BlockWars Bridges with the occasional Egg Wars and MinerWare. I started playing Java in 2018 and Bedrock in 2020(ish) but I don't play Bedrock as actively as I do on Java.

For actual real life stuff, I am a male that is obsessed with coffee. I don't get it often though right now because I don't currently have a coffee maker (I hope to get one soon though ;) ). I currently live in the United States. I also love pork tacos, salmon and dumplings. I also plan to learn a couple different languages, those being Korean, Finnish and (possibly) Japanese. However I am currently only fluent in English. I also want to learn how to code eventually.

I guess that's about it for me. If you ever see me, don't be afraid to say hi! I don't bite, I promise. :)

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice to meet you, Knazamn. Welcome to the forums! Hope to meet you in-game sometime :-)

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi Knazamn, welcome to the forums and nice to meet you 🥰
See you around!

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Hii! I'm Knazamn. I joined the Forums a few days ago, and decided I should make an introduction.
By the way Knazamn is my username on both Bedrock and Java.

I am both a Java (level 30) and Bedrock (level 9) player. On Java I mostly play Among Slimes, Tower Defense, Parkour and Skyblock. I also play Line Dash and Slime Survival, but they are both in Arcade so I have to wait to play them :( . On Bedrock I mostly play BlockWars Bridges with the occasional Egg Wars and MinerWare. I started playing Java in 2018 and Bedrock in 2020(ish) but I don't play Bedrock as actively as I do on Java.

For actual real life stuff, I am a male that is obsessed with coffee. I don't get it often though right now because I don't currently have a coffee maker (I hope to get one soon though ;) ). I currently live in the United States. I also love pork tacos, salmon and dumplings. I also plan to learn a couple different languages, those being Korean, Finnish and (possibly) Japanese. However I am currently only fluent in English. I also want to learn how to code eventually.

I guess that's about it for me. If you ever see me, don't be afraid to say hi! I don't bite, I promise. :)
Hi there! Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Also is that a Pikachu profile picture?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Top Bottom