Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nextly

Feb 14, 2021
United States
youtu.be
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

I got this idea yesterday from a Eggwars game, it was a eggwars mega 10v10v1 and I was hiding in a base to get stuff, but out of nowhere a person that have already died, told my location and what stuff I have.

what is my suggestion?

So if you already couldn't tell my suggestion is to add a new rule called ghosting.

What is ghosting, and why should it be banneble?
ghosting is really unfair because if other players that have already died tell your location (in game, not in real life) or what stuff you have, it will give other people a unfair advantage.
And I think this Punishment track is fair 👇

Warning → 1 day ban → 7 day ban → 30 day ban → Permanent ban

Anyways if you agree you are cool and hit that agree button :agree:
but if you disagree you are steal cool, and hit that disagree button :disagree:

Have a
wonderful day and bye :D

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
This would be unfair in java, people in parties would bypass this rule. It's a no from me as i haven't seen it being too much of a problem and the easy ability to bypass eg message, pchat etc

• Love
Reactions: Nextly and Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hello!

I got this idea yesterday from a Eggwars game, it was a eggwars mega 10v10v1 and I was hiding in a base to get stuff, but out of nowhere a person that have already died, told my location and what stuff I have.

what is my suggestion?

So if you already couldn't tell my suggestion is to add a new rule called ghosting.

What is ghosting, and why should it be banneble?
ghosting is really unfair because if other players that have already died tell your location (in game, not in real life) or what stuff you have, it will give other people a unfair advantage.
And I think this Punishment track is fair 👇

Warning → 1 day ban → 7 day ban → 30 day ban → Permanent ban

Anyways if you agree you are cool and hit that agree button :agree:
but if you disagree you are steal cool, and hit that disagree button :disagree:

Have a
wonderful day and bye :D
There’s really no way to counter it other than literally removing the spectating aspect from cc, also I think it’d encourage camping as it’s really hard to find the last people in games normally because they’re camping whereas if you have a dead teammate it’s a bit easier .. disagree

Reactions: Nextly and Matriox

Nuclide

Feb 16, 2021
Finland
youtu.be
This would be unfair in java, people in parties would bypass this rule. It's a no from me as i haven't seen it being too much of a problem and the easy ability to bypass eg message, pchat etc
Yes, but every other rule is being bypassed as well, But doing so results in a punishement
There’s really no way to counter it other than literally removing the spectating aspect from cc, also I think it’d encourage camping as it’s really hard to find the last people in games normally because they’re camping whereas if you have a dead teammate it’s a bit easier .. disagree
I agree on the first part, but I wouldn't use spectator mode as a feature, That's just not fun or the intended use, Camping is'nt allowed anyways.

Final words:
The Idea in itself is great and I'd love to be able to stop these people from *ghosting* but then again, There are so many ways of giving information after death, Discord being the main one. Problem being you can't really know if a player got your location from a spectator or a compass pointing at you, This would be hard to detect.

Reactions: Nextly

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
As everyone said it is easy to bypass. Not only in party chat but also in voice calls. And the fact that you can ask dead teammates where someone is helps to stop campers and people that like to hide for no reason.

Reactions: Nextly

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Camping is allowed in many ways like in skywars, you’re allowed to hide under the map or even block yourself in which should be atleast warnable.... I get we’re talking about eggwars but I’m giving examples that camping isn’t always punishable...
Yes, but every other rule is being bypassed as well, But doing so results in a punishement

I agree on the first part, but I wouldn't use spectator mode as a feature, That's just not fun or the intended use, Camping is'nt allowed anyways.

Final words:
The Idea in itself is great and I'd love to be able to stop these people from *ghosting* but then again, There are so many ways of giving information after death, Discord being the main one. Problem being you can't really know if a player got your location from a spectator or a compass pointing at you, This would be hard to detect.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I mean i get where you're coming from but honestly it would be impossibile to enforce/detect. People can just talk thru discord or facetime or whatever which cubecraft would have literally no way of detecting.

Reactions: Nextly and Adxm

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Nah sorry man that’s a no no. If you don’t know where someone is because they’re hidden or just camping the game would take ages which is why friends help you and tell where the person is, you can do the exact same thing asking what the other person has so it’s definitely not an unfair advantage. Either way eventually you’ll see what stuff they have.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom