Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should We Get A YT Rank?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2016
Hi. My name is CraftingAshley. Today, I want to talk about developing a rank for us little guys! I wish to suggest not a youtube rank, but a YT rank. I am aware that many other servers have this rank and I wish to bring it to cubecraft too.

The only true difference between YT and youtube rank is that YT rank would require less subs. That way by creating this rank, you give us little guys a chance to feel special also!

Leave your thoughts and comments below! ;):)

Channel: youtube.com/c/GamerAshley

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Why are people suggesting this... What's than the point of having YT ranks on the server anymore. .-. If this will be added everyone can get that rank plsss!

Reactions: Ping Ether

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
And how much subs do you think should be required to have this YT rank?
I believe it's 40k for the current YouTube rank, which obviously limits how many of these are given out.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
20k would be good if this were added.
Just dont give as much abilities as the Youtube rank already has.

YT maybe has to BUY there kits, just for example

Vurnality

Oct 1, 2015
The Netherlands - Duhh
jealous w"CraftingAshley, post: 741589, member: 234206"]Hi. My name is CraftingAshley. Today, I want to talk about developing a rank for us little guys! I wish to suggest not a youtube rank, but a YT rank. I am aware that many other servers have this rank and I wish to bring it to cubecraft too.

The only true difference between YT and youtube rank is that YT rank would require less subs. That way by creating this rank, you give us little guys a chance to feel special also!

Channel: youtube.com/c/GamerAshley[/QUOTE]

Hey,

You got under 500 subscribers, there are hundreds of people that have 1000< subscribers, its not an option to make an YouTube rank (YT) for that amount of subscribers. There are top many then its not unique anymore and still not special.

People that have the rank then thinks they are higher then anyone, and will make people jealous.

Regards,

Vurnality

Reactions: Firewand

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє
Hi. My name is CraftingAshley. Today, I want to talk about developing a rank for us little guys! I wish to suggest not a youtube rank, but a YT rank. I am aware that many other servers have this rank and I wish to bring it to cubecraft too.

I think it should be around 10k to 20k, just lower than youtube rank
jealous w"CraftingAshley, post: 741589, member: 234206"]Hi. My name is CraftingAshley. Today, I want to talk about developing a rank for us little guys! I wish to suggest not a youtube rank, but a YT rank. I am aware that many other servers have this rank and I wish to bring it to cubecraft too.

Hey,

You got under 500 subscribers, there are hundreds of people that have 1000< subscribers, its not an option to make an YouTube rank (YT) for that amount of subscribers. There are top many then its not unique anymore and still not special.

People that have the rank then thinks they are higher then anyone, and will make people jealous.

Regards,

Vurnality[/QUOTE]

Might aswell read everything before commenting?

Reactions: ciwa

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
You know, 40k subs isn't that much and the perks with the YouTube rank is quite awesome. There's no need for you to get
a small YT rank. I think the 40k is good enough.
The reason why they made that minimum is so that the viewers can actually know of the server and play on it.
It shouldn't be for people less then that as there won't be a lot of people knowing of the server and you small YT'ers
would get a small donator perk.
YT rank is meant for those YT'ers that can actually get other players to play. If people with like 300 subs got a rank,
there wouldn't be much advertising and the YT'ers that actually got past the 40k would feel sorta cheated.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.

Hey,

Regards,

Vurnality[/QUOTE]

Totally not copied in other words what I already said. ._.

Vurnality

Oct 1, 2015
The Netherlands - Duhh
Hey,

Regards,

Vurnality

Totally not copied in other words what I already said. ._.[/QUOTE]

Hey,

Nope, i didnt readed the complete discussion. Only the first message in topic.

Regards,

Vurnality

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Totally not copied in other words what I already said. ._.

Hey,

Nope, i didnt readed the complete discussion. Only the first message in topic.

Regards,

Vurnality[/QUOTE]
Next time read all the messages before commenting, before you copy someone.

Regards,

xFirelion ._.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
How to get this rank:

1. Create YouTube channel
2. Create alt YouTube channels
3. Get alt channels to subscribe to main
4. Get the rank

Basically, almost everybody will end up with this rank, and it will make the rank obsolete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Top Bottom