Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
Dear Cubecraft Team,

I am TwinBros_HD
and i just wanted to know, like there was a Halloween themed mini game made during the Halloween month. So could there be a Christmas themed mini game, during this month [December] ?
If there would be one, that would be amazing! And I hope that would be so good that it would stay as a mini game forever!
If you are neutral for this idea, then please leave a like!

Thnx
=] TwinBros_HD

Reactions: Godinminecraft

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I'd like to see it, but from what I've gathered the staff are pretty busy at the moment so I don't think theyd have the time to make a new minigame out from nowhere in time for next month (literally just a few days away). Maybe they are busy working on one, but if they are they will probably keep it a surprise. So only time will tell : P

If they do add a minigame, I doubt it will stick around because it will more than likely be christmas or winter themed. Which is a theme that wont make much sense at any other time of the year :c

Fingers crossed they add a temporary minigame though!

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Well last Christmas they introduced 2 Christmas Games, Present Rush and Snowdown. But last Halloween they didn't add a Halloween Minigame so who knows, maybe Christmas Games will return or maybe they added Ender to make up for it.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I think they said it would be a surprise... but just wait patiently and your answer will come in an update :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom