Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you play this

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey guys, As you guys know Murder mystery is quite a popular mini game on a server called Hypixel, I think that cube craft should create a new mini game as well.

I have an idea for a mini game and its called Capture the banner, as you can hear from the name, Its works like Capture the flag but with a twist. There will be 2 teams. Each team will get certain amount of starting tools and they will discuss roles and a plan if they like. They also get red stone, Pistons, Levers ETC to set a limit Traps ( until they run out ) in their base. The rule for traps is it cannot go across the coloured line ( Depending on which team you are on ) near the Banner room. The Banner room are built with bedrock, but when another player from the opposite team goes in to the banner room, players from the team that is defending their banner cannot go inside . Inside the banner room, The player(s) can collect the banner as well as other goodies like Better armour, Golden Apples, Weapons Blocks,ETC from chests ( With a limit, so if they take it all, next time they come they won't have it again ). When they get out of the Banner room, they get 5 seconds of resistance to run back as fast as they could back to their own base to place it on the banners block and avoid the enemy killing them which will lead them to lose their banner they had just stolen. Once they place the banner down at the banner block, Then its Victory.

Starter kit ( Everyone gets the same, when they Re-spawn every time )
Includes
-Full leather ( if normal mode, Protection 5 if overpowered )
-Wooden sword ( Unbreaking 3 )
-Blocks ( Wooden Planks ( 64 ) )

There will also be a supply room, with 10 Chest
How it works: A room with supplies that players wont have in their starter kit like A pickaxe, Axes, Redstone dusts, pistons ETC. Also a small room with diamonds for players to mine. ( First come first serve ) So if they take it all and die, they will loose the stuff so they will need to compromise

TBH this may be quite confusing, but its my idea of a new mini game for cube craft.

What do you guys think?

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Hey guys, As you guys know Murder mystery is quite a popular mini game on a server called Hypixel, I think that cube craft should create a new mini game as well.

I have an idea for a mini game and its called Capture the banner, as you can hear from the name, Its works like Capture the flag but with a twist. There will be 2 teams. Each team will get certain amount of starting tools and they will discuss roles and a plan if they like. They also get red stone, Pistons, Levers ETC to set a limit Traps ( until they run out ) in their base. The rule for traps is it cannot go across the coloured line ( Depending on which team you are on ) near the Banner room. The Banner room are built with bedrock, but when another player from the opposite team goes in to the banner room, players from the team that is defending their banner cannot go inside . Inside the banner room, The player(s) can collect the banner as well as other goodies like Better armour, Golden Apples, Weapons Blocks,ETC from chests ( With a limit, so if they take it all, next time they come they won't have it again ). When they get out of the Banner room, they get 5 seconds of resistance to run back as fast as they could back to their own base to place it on the banners block and avoid the enemy killing them which will lead them to lose their banner they had just stolen. Once they place the banner down at the banner block, Then its Victory.

Starter kit ( Everyone gets the same, when they Re-spawn every time )
Includes
-Full leather ( if normal mode, Protection 5 if overpowered )
-Wooden sword ( Unbreaking 3 )
-Blocks ( Wooden Planks ( 64 ) )

There will also be a supply room, with 10 Chest
How it works: A room with supplies that players wont have in their starter kit like A pickaxe, Axes, Redstone dusts, pistons ETC. Also a small room with diamonds for players to mine. ( First come first serve ) So if they take it all and die, they will loose the stuff so they will need to compromise

TBH this may be quite confusing, but its my idea of a new mini game for cube craft.

What do you guys think?
I now understood the game you're suggesting, I think this game will be fun and amazing if it's well played. :D

Reactions: RayzMC

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
This game may take some time to, so if you want a fast paste game I can't guarantee that, this game might take quite some time. But I think it would be fun as well.

I finally thinked of a name and I will call this mini game ( If it ever becomes one ), Capture the Banner
If you guys could think of any suggestions or cooler names ( for this game ) please tell me!

-Godzley_Playz

Stay awesome, Be happy

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.