Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
Dear Cubecraft Team,

I am TwinBros_HD

I was just thinking of an eggwars game with lava buckets!
I mean, think about it? Its going to get more interesting and the hacker would have a tough time hacking [LOL]
I mean, come on! If you read this please comment!

I rekon the lava should cost about 20 gold, what do you think? If you are neutral for this idea, then please leave a like!

Thnx
=]
TwinBros_HD

Last edited:
Reactions: Godinminecraft

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

This would completely ruin Eggwars. Just think about it: Eggs covered with lava, entire maps ruined, etc. Buckets just don't belong in Eggwars.

I_Am_Sparta_1

Aug 19, 2016
While it is a good idea, it would be too complicated to add those restrictions and people would still find a way to bypass it. Maybe a new gm that requires 2+ votes to be in effect?

Reactions: Jqrz

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

This would completely ruin Eggwars. Just think about it: Eggs covered with lava, entire maps ruined, etc. Buckets just don't belong in Eggwars.
Thats a lot of nopes

maiden

Aug 15, 2016
I think it's a good idea just have rules on it and make it like 10 diamonds or more

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Dear Cubecraft Team,

I am TwinBros_HD

I was just thinking of an eggwars game with lava buckets!
I mean, think about it? Its going to get more interesting and the hacker would have a tough time hacking [LOL]
I mean, come on! If you read this please comment!

I rekon the lava should cost about 20 gold, what do you think?

Thnx
=]
TwinBros_HD
this has been suggested before and denied every time

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

spam much :p

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
➽ People will camp for lava buckets

This, because lava buckets will be too Overpowered.

That would be what the campers would do, I guess there are more consequences for the game, because it will ruin the game.
I am neutral for flint and steel (if it is expensive and almost breaking).

Good suggestion, though :)

Reactions: Jqrz

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I think adding a lava & water buckets to the game would be great, it would add a lot more strategy to the game. The big problem is how people would troll with them though. Yes you could add restrictions to where they can be placed, but like @I_Am_Sparta_1 said, there will always be ways to get around it :c

'I am neutral for flint and steel (if it is expensive and almost breaking).' - @SrKlompenstein Now that my friend, is a good idea! :D

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
I think adding a lava & water buckets to the game would be great, it would add a lot more strategy to the game. The big problem is how people would troll with them though. Yes you could add restrictions to where they can be placed, but like @I_Am_Sparta_1 said, there will always be ways to get around it :c

'I am neutral for flint and steel (if it is expensive and almost breaking).' - @SrKlompenstein Now that my friend, is a good idea! :D
Thnx Buddy! Will come up with more cool ideas!

Reactions: Godinminecraft

larswijn

Dedicated Member
Nope. The camping will be insane, eggs will be totally covered up and... Wait a second... In OP, the god apple gives you fire resistance!
Still, I dont like it. Its gonna take you ages to find the egg, kill a person that knows how to camp, or just getting shot into lava, the fire res isnt long enough...
Restrictions wont work either, because of the way that lava flows, you can put it up at a high spot, and really, make it go anywhere...

Im okay for flint though, as long as firespread is off :p
(-1 for lava, +.5 for flint)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
upload_2016-11-26_9-50-57.png

Besides the joke, I don't like this suggestion. Lava will make campers even more powerful when they cover their entire isle with it, OR go into the sky to make a big pillar of lava.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FAVORITE POLAR BEAR!!!
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!
asqsk wrote on Thjis's profile.
Wsp!
Thjis wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
bbd.jpeg
asqsk wrote on FluffySnowFox's profile.
yo :D
Top Bottom