Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Versityyy

Member
Jun 24, 2020
1
0
2
23
Hello staff members! this is just a suggestion but would you make a gamemode called Duels or 1v1s because cubecraft would be improve its content by 10x. (this is just a suggestion so you dont really have to add it but i believe that the game would be so much more fun!)
 

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
1,226
3,265
349
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/They
Hello staff members! this is just a suggestion but would you make a gamemode called Duels or 1v1s because cubecraft would be improve its content by 10x. (this is just a suggestion so you dont really have to add it but i believe that the game would be so much more fun!)
This has been suggested many times before, it's still a good suggestion though! And it is already on java version.
 

zhen3441

Member
Aug 9, 2020
2
1
4
United States
This is a great suggestion, however I think they should be ranked since Bedrock has PC, mobile, and console and each platform has it's advantages and disadvantages so players should be ranked on how good they are to make it fair if they do add it to Bedrock.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom