Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Versityyy

Jun 24, 2020
Hello staff members! this is just a suggestion but would you make a gamemode called Duels or 1v1s because cubecraft would be improve its content by 10x. (this is just a suggestion so you dont really have to add it but i believe that the game would be so much more fun!)

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello staff members! this is just a suggestion but would you make a gamemode called Duels or 1v1s because cubecraft would be improve its content by 10x. (this is just a suggestion so you dont really have to add it but i believe that the game would be so much more fun!)
This has been suggested many times before, it's still a good suggestion though! And it is already on java version.

zhen3441

Aug 9, 2020
United States
This is a great suggestion, however I think they should be ranked since Bedrock has PC, mobile, and console and each platform has it's advantages and disadvantages so players should be ranked on how good they are to make it fair if they do add it to Bedrock.

Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pookie Bear Otter Frontlane made it OMG, congrats :monkeylookaway:
ToonBer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🍰
ToonBer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future endeavors and I hope to still see you around :3
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations Front :)) :heart:
Top Bottom