do you think this is a good idea

• yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

ZaKeQ86

Oct 1, 2020
so get me here is my game pitch so you can increase/decrease this number but basically, a random gen seed so like a random world with like 60 people (you could make it more or less) and the obj is for your team to kill the dragon your team of 1,2.3.4, etc would try to speedrun vs the other teams to the end you would have no respawns you would be scattered in a radius around the spawn and maybe the only problem I see is that you would need to have like that server open for up to like 2 hours as not everyone is a speedrun king so maybe like speedrun kits and also like there may be people who just try to make it impossible to win by like destroying the stronghold so like maybe certain spawn protection so you cant just trap the end spawn and auto win or like others ideas with like speedrunning things like bingo but I think things were like a team works together would be better than the recent solo things maybe it could be called like speedrun wars or something

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
Cool idea, but I don't think it would work, the games on Cubecraft is more of quick play mini games (On bedrock anyway) and this sounds like a very long stretched game that would take a very long time.

Good suggestion though!

Reactions: InkAsriel

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i dont think this will work with the current max players on cubecraft honestly, and it would be a lot of work to make. the concept does sound like a fun little race to do with friends in your own private server or something tho!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom