Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

hinair

Novice Member
Feb 17, 2019
I was just playing the new skyblock gamemode and building a spider farm. After I broke misplaced a spawner block with a pickaxe , it started flowing down the water stream and I wanted to secure it from being washed into the void by placing a slab at the end of the stream. But the slab moved to the lower half after I placed it in the upper half (Which is a glitch commonly seen in this gamemode) , the spawner that flowed on top of it disappeared, maybe fell into the void or something.

Check out 0:35 of this video , I showcased the glitch I mentioned above.

I would like to get back one spider spawner block, because my island now only have 3 spider spanwers instead of 4, and I don't want to purchase one with 200k due to a glitch that cause the previous one to disappear.

My minecraft username is HinAir and my skyblock profile is Super Prequel Gang.

Last edited:

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
I was just playing the new skyblock gamemode and building a spider farm. After I broke misplaced a spawner block with a pickaxe , it started flowing down the water stream and I wanted to secure it from being washed into the void by placing a slab at the end of the stream. But the slab moved to the lower half after I placed it in the upper half (Which is a glitch commonly seen in this gamemode) , the spawner that flowed on top of it disappeared, maybe fell into the void or something.

Check out 0:38 of this video , I showcased the glitch I mentioned above.

I would like to get back one spider spawner block, because my island now only have 3 spider spanwers instead of 4, and I don't want to purchase one with 200k due to a glitch that cause the previous one to disappear.

Am I the only one who isn't seeing a glitch or a bug of any sort. i see that you placed the slab down in a certain but I'm not really seeing anything after that. I'd suggest reporting any bugs you see in SkyBlock at https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land

Check out 0:35 of this video , I showcased the glitch I mentioned above.

Remember that it is the BETA, which will improve in the future. All the bugs we find are good to report to improve it!

Greetings!

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Am I the only one who isn't seeing a glitch or a bug of any sort. i see that you placed the slab down in a certain but I'm not really seeing anything after that. I'd suggest reporting any bugs you see in SkyBlock at https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report.
I haven’t seen any type of bug or glitch to be honest it maybe a problem with your internet connection or some similar, but I’d suggest you to report any glitch or bug at https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report

Question has been answered,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom