Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
So, earlier today I was playing some Minerware with @Dylaila and after playing a game, I realized that something was off in the lobby.

This:
2017-05-28_22.37.35.png

When I saw that, I was saying to myself: "Why don't they have a render like in the other lobbies?". So then 2 hours later after doing a bit of homework, I took a break, opened Cinema 4D and make a quick 4K render (It initially was 8K, but the forums didn't seem to like that :p).

Here's the end product:
Minerware4K.png

At the start, I put @Efcluke94 in there, but when I did, Cinema 4D didn't like his skin (But we still care about you ginger bread!), so I changed it to @Tacosbefriends being surprised about the anvils falling with @Serk running from them behind him.

Before people say "U turd! They won't add that to the board!", I didn't do it for that but to just make a render since I haven't done one in a whole week and making one where the scenery is Minerware seemed good to make a quick render. If they want, it can be added to the board, I don't mind :)

Any opinions on the render would be appreciated and also on how it could be improved! :D

Last edited:

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
That looks amazing! To be honest with you, I like yours more than the original one ;)
Besides that, I'm amazed by what you can do with technology nowadays! That's just a piece of art!

Edit: The only thing I could think of to improve your render is to do something with the sky in the background, it's only blue, but you can maybe work with lights and shadows, or even put some clouds into the distance ;)

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
This reminds me that my computer that I had broke with all my C4D renders on it and the application it's self.. Sad. But great render though! I suggest having some sort of action in it according to minerware like parkour or eating cake or something like that.

Reactions: HackersDontWin

Sotis

Feb 14, 2016
Neverland
You obviously put some effort into this (it paid off because it's pretty amazing),
I think this one may be a little cooler than the current one in the minerware lobby.
Looks good.

Reactions: HackersDontWin
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom