Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 169486

Dear Staff, I feel like no matter how many posts are made and how many people disagree with you, you will not accept that no one supports you on your new choices. Why did you make this choice? Is it because you want people to have a second chance? Is it because you want players to understand that everyone makes bad choices? Why?

If we could warn people that they need to stop hacking and they don't, then they should be permanently banned because they have been warned by players and by joining the server they agree to the rules that include not using hacks, but you don't give us a way to warn players. You have banned anything that includes the word hack.
It's like you don't want to face the reality that's out there by covering those words up like they don't exist.

While making a suggestion post it says: Post any of your server suggestions here! You are heard! but I don't think we are. Many people have made post just like this but your not listening,

If people start to leave your server and not come back then you will know where to look and what to change, but with how fast you act on thing, by then it might be to late.

What do you think should happen? Vote on the link below. You can also find the link on any posts I make.
http://www.strawpoll.me/11008386

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom