Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
So I came up with a little idea for a donator perk. So, in the main lobby, there always 4 or 5 empty slots in the inventory. My thought is, for Lapiz+ you could take 4-5 of your favorite game icons and drag them into your inventory. When this is done, you'll go directly from the main lobby into a game that is the most full or something like that. It could be something like this for games with subgames:
1(S)- Solo Skywars with Kits
2- Solo Skywars without Kits
3- Team Skywars with Kits
4- Team Skywars without Kits
1- Solo Eggwars
2- Team Eggwars
1- Solo Lucky Islands
2- Team L.I.
1- KitPvP
2- Assassination
1- Spleef
2- Parkour Mini game
3- Quakecraft
4- Hide and Seek
5- TntRun
6- Paintball
7- SCB
8- Hourglass
1- SB
2- Creative
3- Factions

I've suggested this because of seen many people can't get past the sublobbies because of Cubelet foreworks.

B

Britney Spears

I understand what you're trying to suggest , but its imo a bit unnecessary. You can just walk to the games that you want to play its already very simple , thats why i think that creating a shortcut will be unnecessary. And i don't know what you mean by the cubelet fireworks ? because the cubelets are always on the edge of the lobby , so it couldn't distract you from going to a map selector ? maybe you could explain what you mean by that :)

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I understand what you're trying to suggest , but its imo a bit unnecessary. You can just walk to the games that you want to play its already very simple , thats why i think that creating a shortcut will be unnecessary. And i don't know what you mean by the cubelet fireworks ? because the cubelets are always on the edge of the lobby , so it couldn't distract you from going to a map selector ? maybe you could explain what you mean by that :)
When people join a lobby, I've seen in the tech support that people keep lagging out because fireworks cause a lot of laagg.

B

Britney Spears

I don't think this is really necessary. It's like installing an elevator for a staircase that's only two steps high. You can already join any game lobby with two clicks (open travel menu, select lobby) so I don't see any real purpose to this.

The taco has spoken <3

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom