• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Heyaaaa everyone, Cheetah here with a little suggestion for a little addition for the Party system.

So, the Party system is released. Super nice! Now we can finally join games with friends in a party in stead of joining a game you want to play with your friend but your friend didn't join and so you have to leave.

So, you do /p invite [name] to invite someone to your party. Once you've done that, this will come up in the chat'
Party system suggestion.png

Now my little suggestion is to put the name of the player who, you sent an invite to, in that sentence. So something like this: ''Your invitation to @Klompie has been sent!'' It stays green, but the name of the players will be Blue (or if you like a different (and a sharp) colour)

Why? Well it would just be very handy, in my opinion.
Comments and feedback are more than welcome, so don't forget to drop them below!

Thanks for reading,
Cheetah

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I guess it isn't a bad suggestion, and I'm sure it'll be easy to implement this in. Is this just to see if you invited the right person or not? Nontheless, I agree with this, and would like to see this be added :P

Reactions: Ducky

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Would be a minor but also neat addition to the party system. It wouldn't be 100% necessary, but (I think) it shouldn't be that hard to code in either. +1 From me :)

Reactions: Ducky

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I like it, although it doesn't change a lot. I like big suggestions, not small, but it's still a cool feature! +1! :D

D

Deleted member 204478

Great suggestion, no harm in adding this.
This can be useful to people invite lots of players to the party, but do not wish to invite them again, as the person may think that you're spamming him to get in the party.
Overall, I'm pretty sure this would be easy to implement, +1.

D

Deleted member 204478

This just got added right now! :eek:
Good work on the suggestion!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I guess it isn't a bad suggestion, and I'm sure it'll be easy to implement this in. Is this just to see if you invited the right person or not? Nontheless, I agree with this, and would like to see this be added :p
Yes, it is a little detail, but I agree. You can better see the name than before. +1
Very small but useful detail in my opinion. Yes i would actually really like this! ;)
Would be a minor but also neat addition to the party system. It wouldn't be 100% necessary, but (I think) it shouldn't be that hard to code in either. +1 From me :)
I like it, although it doesn't change a lot. I like big suggestions, not small, but it's still a cool feature! +1! :D
Great suggestion, no harm in adding this.
This can be useful to people invite lots of players to the party, but do not wish to invite them again, as the person may think that you're spamming him to get in the party.
Overall, I'm pretty sure this would be easy to implement, +1.
Great suggestion. I think that is especially handy when inviting multiple people at once, it just makes everything al lot easier. +1 :›
Nice Idea, what @Achillez says it make it much easier!
This would be very usefull if this will be added! :)
Thank you all, amazing people for the fantastic feedback <3. I just saw that it has been added. :) I am very happy with this! Again, thank you all <3.

@telegamer, @SKIFBY. Lock as this little addition has been added?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Top Bottom