• NO OMG PLS CUBECRAFT DON'T ADD IT!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Survival Games:
- Add a Flint and Steel in chests. (PvPers know what i mean and why they should add it)
- Archer Kit, 1 bow and 10 arrows. 800 points.
I like the archer kit but, some PvPers are too good with flint and steel that it hard for people who aren't good with flint and steel.

(Team) Skywars:
- Rarely a Stone Sword with Sharpness 1 in chests. (When voted normal chests)
- New ability, take only a 1 heart of damage when lower than 4 hearts.
- Something new to the Noob kit, 10 dirt blocks.

Stone sword, why, like @iLoveYouu said, it ruined the iron sword with sharpness 2.
1 heart of damage when lower than 4 hearts, cool.
Yuss I love the nub kit with dirt!

Reactions: ItzDelano

Felipea2

Aug 21, 2015
Looking for you
The Flint and steel is a very good idea! It's NEEDS to be implemented. I dont like the idea of the bow because you can kill someone without armor and a diamond sword with 2 full hits so I think it would be kind of unfair (although I don't have the diamond sword kit xD) but it's not like SG would be ruined with this kit.
I do like the idea of a stone sword with sharpness I, to improve he variety in skywars :)
I didn't quite understand what you meant with the new ability... Is it that you can only get taken 1 heart when hit if you're under 4 hearts? Anyways, I've never supported ideas like this because I think they modify PvP too much and the stupid anti Knockback and 50% more damage is more than enough for me.
I don't care at all if they add or if they don't add 10 dirt to the noob kit xD

Reactions: ItzDelano

Felipea2

Aug 21, 2015
Looking for you
I like the archer kit but, some PvPers are too good with flint and steel that it hard for people who aren't good with flint and steel.
I keep asking this. Why, if you're not good with an object, can let the others have it? Just because you don't like using it or can't use it then the others can't have it because it'll be harder for you to kill them? Meh :(
Let's put an example. In skywars, swords never existed so the only way to kill would be bow or throwing to the void. Let's say you are in a match against a guy with a very good bow accuracy but bad at sword PvP, and let's say you are very bad with the bow but awesome with the sword, would you be happy to fight him in a map like Paris(where islands are very separated so he can easily shoot you)? Obviously not. Let's make PvP fair for everyone.
The same happened to my fishing rod thread in eggwars, the guys that disagreed were because either they didn't understand that the rod would be expensive (like the price of a bow, so that you wouldn't be rod spammed at the start of the match) or guys that said that they didn't like to fight against rods in PvP

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Survival Games:
- Add a Flint and Steel in chests. (PvPers know what i mean and why they should add it)
- Archer Kit, 1 bow and 10 arrows. 800 points.
I like the sound of this idea, +1

Team) Skywars:
- Rarely a Stone Sword with Sharpness 1 in chests. (When voted normal chests)
- New ability, take only a 1 heart of damage when lower than 4 hearts.
- Something new to the Noob kit, 10 dirt blocks.

I like the first and third idea, but I don't really get the second one.. +1 for 1st and 3rd, +0 for the second :P

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Okay, someone gets your health down to 4 hearts, with the new ability you have a chance to only get 1 heart damage when hitted.
Yeah that could work out, the only thing with this is if someone hits you with like say a wooden sword while you got full diamond, you take more damage, so to fix this "problem" the idea should be so if you get down to 4 heart, you have a chance of only getting 50% of the dealt damage to you, or something like that

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom