• Total voters

TBroz15

Novice Member
Sep 24, 2020
Somewhere In the stratosphere of Earth
Pronouns
He/Him
A lighter lobby for the lagging users

Yes, this suggestion is highly recommended for lagging Cubecraft users.
For some reason, most of the players requesting to stop lag due to lobbies going to be full, the server has raided or many players join at a same time that can be unplayable.
This is an example of a chunk error problem and loading a lot of players and NPC(s):

1620096185228.png

And commonly graphics lag thats why lobbies are laggy, for some reason this server is focusing on quality Not on speed.
Thats why I came out the idea about a Lighter lobbies.

The following features for a Lighter Lobbies:

- NPC should be "less on quality"
- All game displays like "Eggwars" should be removed and 4D or Special skins for NPC should turn into a Normal skin.
- Players should be invisible or Friends and parties are visible only
- Should have proper chunk load.

- Cubecraft Display shops like bundles, ranks and other Cubecraft displayed products are removed but product stayed on a Cubecraft Shop.

This would help for Low-end Devices and other sort of benefits.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Why this wouldn't work
First, 3d models cause almost as much lag as a normal skin, most of the lag comes from entities. It doesn't matter much what entity that is, because each one causes lag and most entities are other players.

There's already a way to fix other players causing lag in the lobbies. Go to your social menu, then go to your profile then go to settings. You should see an option called toggle player visibility at the top.​
E0552ED7-316A-4279-B5D3-D071273A324E.png

This will drastically reduce the lag for lower end devices, or people who just have bad internet. So that's why this is :disagree: a from me​

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Why this wouldn't work
First, 3d models cause almost as much lag as a normal skin, most of the lag comes from entities. It doesn't matter much what entity that is, because each one causes lag and most entities are other players.

There's already a way to fix other players causing lag in the lobbies. Go to your social menu, then go to your profile then go to settings. You should see an option called toggle player visibility at the top.

View attachment 192755
This will drastically reduce the lag for lower end devices, or people who just have bad internet. So that's why this is :disagree: a from me​
Still pretty laggy...

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
A lighter lobby for the lagging users

Yes, this suggestion is highly recommended for lagging Cubecraft users.
For some reason, most of the players requesting to stop lag due to lobbies going to be full, the server has raided or many players join at a same time that can be unplayable.
This is an example of a chunk error problem and loading a lot of players and NPC(s):

View attachment 192749

And commonly graphics lag thats why lobbies are laggy, for some reason this server is focusing on quality Not on speed.
Thats why I came out the idea about a Lighter lobbies.

The following features for a Lighter Lobbies:

- NPC should be "less on quality"
- All game displays like "Eggwars" should be removed and 4D or Special skins for NPC should turn into a Normal skin.
- Players should be invisible or Friends and parties are visible only
- Should have proper chunk load.

- Cubecraft Display shops like bundles, ranks and other Cubecraft displayed products are removed but product stayed on a Cubecraft Shop.

This would help for Low-end Devices and other sort of benefits.
Just go to settings and put ability to see other players off

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I have an ipad 8...
I have an iPad 6. Let me tell you all the problems I have on cube. Eggwars mega map fallen is borderline unplayable. Lobbies will lag so bad but this is also bc of my literal garbage internet so I just RELOG when chunks don’t load. Easter even battle stage was very laggy. I can’t constantly play duels from both a mixture of chunks not loading in time and terrible internet.

I do however still believes quality > efficiency

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Why this wouldn't work

There's already a way to fix other players causing lag in the lobbies. Go to your social menu, then go to your profile then go to settings. You should see an option called toggle player visibility at the top.

View attachment 192755
I believe most players sadly wouldn’t actually see this feature. But yeah player entities are the main cause.

I would however be extremely grateful for some quote on quote “performance mode” that affects things in games itself. I play on a 6th gen iPad and I experience many performance problems.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
I have an iPad 6. Let me tell you all the problems I have on cube. Eggwars mega map fallen is borderline unplayable. Lobbies will lag so bad but this is also bc of my literal garbage internet so I just RELOG when chunks don’t load. Easter even battle stage was very laggy. I can’t constantly play duels from both a mixture of chunks not loading in time and terrible internet.

I do however still believes quality > efficiency
I had an ipad air for around 1500 of my wins, I know lag better than my parents.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Yeah I did too mate lol. I however was not a big fan of bedrock servers until about a year ago. I presume you grew up playing lifeboat or something?
No I played the version of minecraft where basically nothing was in the game, I never updated so I was just stuck with old minecraft. Then my device updated itself and Minecraft suddenly costed money so I just didn’t play until late 2019

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
No I played the version of minecraft where basically nothing was in the game, I never updated so I was just stuck with old minecraft. Then my device updated itself and Minecraft suddenly costed money so I just didn’t play until late 2019
If you had mc ‘before it cost money’ (I think it was always for money) it’d still let you play the game since you downloaded it..

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
If you had mc ‘before it cost money’ (I think it was always for money) it’d still let you play the game since you downloaded it..
Minecraft used to be free, it was called Minecraft lite.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
Top Bottom