• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Heya! So recently the ‘Translator’ rank has been introduced, and some members or already existent staff members got their translator rank due to their hard work at the Translation Team.
My suggestion is: When you put your cursor on a name (while the chat is open) and there are the ranks listed one by one(like, Obsidian, Translator, Moderator) and if that doesn’t mess that prefix menu, can you add the language of the translator’s language?
Like this: (Obsidian, Translator/NL, Moderator)
That would maybe mess up that mini profile menu but if it doesn’t, I believe this will be useful because some players don’t know which translator to contact in-game when they see them(this happened to my friend) so, yeah.
Thank you for reading my suggestion
And please inform me if this has been suggested before :)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Right now, the translators aren't that many, and they are well known in the forum community.
But, since there are a lot of new forum users that don't know them, and since there are a lot of players that aren't registered on the forums I don't think, that the feature would be useless if it gets implemented.
Those players will know if they can ask their questions in their own language, which is a huge plus, since not everyone is fluent in English.
Have a ,,yes" vote.

Reactions: AnolTongi

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
That means we'll have to create multiple translator ranks, or just new ranks, which is a lot of work. I think we should have the developers focus on other things rather than adding 5 new translator ranks while they can just ask for the language.

Reactions: Lozora and Eli

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Right now, the translators aren't that many, and they are well known in the forum community.
But, since there are a lot of new forum users that don't know them, and since there are a lot of players that aren't registered on the forums I don't think, that the feature would be useless if it gets implemented.
Those players will know if they can ask their questions in their own language, which is a huge plus, since not everyone is fluent in English.
Have a ,,yes" vote.

Yes, you're absolutely right, because as you say, not everyone is fluent in English.

Reactions: LordSidi0us
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom