Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zaphly

Well-Known Member
Oct 25, 2017
303
291
139
22
the Netherlands
reverse the update k thx bye.

Yes I would actually want the updates be turned back. Then I had even more fun had in Cubecraft, the server was also very well known at that time and were people under impression of the games and the like.
 
D

Deleted member 59979

Guest
- How would they bring more players to the dead games?
- How would they cope with the huge amount of games needing updates while still being able to put out lots of updates?
- How would they make games filled faster with players spread over more places on the network?

They made the update for a reason. Its also only been out for 9 days you have no idea what its going to be like in the long term. Change happens in life. Get used to it.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
Top Bottom