Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
Hello everyone,

Currently I'm reporting players a lot. But sometimes I want to edit tekst inside a video or want to edit clips together. So I was wondering, Do any of you guys have a good video editing program because I'm not able to find a simple ease-to-use video editor without 10000 extra's I'm never going to use.

I would love to see all your suggestions!

Edit:
I'm not going to buy one just for reporting people, So I prefer free ones.

Have a nice day,
werra11

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
If it's just cutting, pasting together clips and adding some text, Moviemaker is pretty good for that. It has a user-friendly interface, so it requires pretty much no video editing knowledge to get the hang of it. Moviemaker won't help you if you're trying to make flashy edits for a youtube channel due to the limited features though.
https://www.windows-movie-maker.org/
Again, this will work just fine if you're only looking to cut videos, paste clips together, add text, and other simple things.

Reactions: werra11

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
If it's just cutting, pasting together clips and adding some text, Moviemaker is pretty good for that. It has a user-friendly interface, so it requires pretty much no video editing knowledge to get the hang of it. Moviemaker won't help you if you're trying to make flashy edits for a youtube channel due to the limited features though.
https://www.windows-movie-maker.org/
Again, this will work just fine if you're only looking to cut videos, paste clips together, add text, and other simple things.

Thnx! I didn't know it was still possible to download windows movie maker because it's development stopped. If nothing else will be posted here I will definitely use this.

I would like to hear some more suggestions!

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Adobe premiere :p
Although this is a very good editor, I don't recommend it if you're new to video editing.

Hello everyone,

Currently I'm reporting players a lot. But sometimes I want to edit tekst inside a video or want to edit clips together. So I was wondering, Do any of you guys have a good video editing program because I'm not able to find a simple ease-to-use video editor without 10000 extra's I'm never going to use.

Edit:

Have a nice day,
werra11

Windows Live Movie Maker

I started creating videos many years ago using Windows Live Movie Maker which if you're a complete beginner, I highly suggest you try that out just to get to know the very basics of how video editing is like. Once you got the basics, I suggest going into Camtasia as it provides more of the basic tools that you wouldn't have seen in Windows Live Movie Maker and because it has the standard view port of a professional video editing software. Once you've got that down and want to continue expanding your knowledge of video editing, I suggest going with Adobe Premier Pro. I've used this software for over a year now and I'm not even close to knowing all of its functionalities and effects that the program includes. If I were to make a timetable of the programs I've used then it would be this:

1. Windows Live Movie Maker (I've used this for about 9 months when I made videos purely for fun and didn't care about video quality).
2. EzVid. Terrible software, I don't recommend it as you aren't allowed to edit the sound in it (Or at least the version I had 7 years ago didn't allow me to) but I've used it for about 3 months.
3. Camtasia Studio. Great for people who wants to get into video editing but are intimidated by the big professional software out there. I've used this software for about 6 years until I wanted to step up my video quality to 60 frames per second where I believe Camtasia Studio only renders up to 30 frames per second.
4. Premier Pro. In my opinion it's the best video editing software out there. Very powerful. I've used this for over a year now and I haven't gotten any issues with it so far.

If you want to use a video editing software for reporting rule breakers, I suggest either Windows Live Movie Maker or Camtasia Studio. If you want to simply create videos for fun and get them edited/rendered quickly I suggest Camtasia Studio. If you want to create great quality videos with countless of changeable settings and customization, then you should go for Adobe Premier Pro.

"Why not use Sony Vegas?"
I've never tried it, but from the 2 videos I've seen about the software, it's similar to Adobe Premier Pro. The work area looks dull though but that's my opinion.

Hopefully this helped a bit :)

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
  • Movie maker: Free, easy to use, not a lot of extra features.
  • Hitfilm: Free, bit more difficult to use, tons of features.
  • Vegas Pro/Adobe Premiere Pro: Paid, quite difficult to use, tons of features
Other editing softwares:
  • Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve (free, a lot of color correction options)
  • Shotcut (free)
  • Final Cut Pro (Paid, Mac)
  • iMovie (Movie Maker for Mac)
  • Lightworks (not recommended, free)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello everyone,

Edit:

Have a nice day,
werra11
Just for your wantings, windows moviemaker is the best for this. I dont use a video editor as I find it too difficcult and time consuming to do so.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom